Krisiun:AssassiNation

mortal treason

you were chosen to suffer
ok today i picked up the brand new death metal cd from brazlian death metal masters krisiun called AssassiNation, i waited for this cd to come out for a long time. it's starts off bloodcraft which is a pounding song, one of my favorite tracks is refusal, has alot of good guitar work in it this cd dosent let up it is brutal, all the way to the end track sweet revenge, which has to be my favorite on the cd, i would rate this cd 8/10, it is well worth the buy.

Excellent, I love Krisiun, and will watch them again soon w/ Morbid Angel. I thought this wasn't released until Tues? Someone else told me they had it too, and that it rips!

Both of you guys to watch them in NYC, weird. I'm watching them on this side, in Portland Or. My friends have a band, and actually roadied for Krisiun, not long ago, so for that show, they are all on the guest list.

This cd is really good. I bought last week in Las Vegas and saw the band is on tour soon. I heard of them thru Metal Maniacs on the cd Bloodshed. Love the drums on the new cd!!