KRISSMES!!!

In that case:
White Xiphos
White Jackson Kelly
a Dixon trad penny whistle
a bottle of three philosophers
Crown royal and coke, Today, as it's the 8th of December.

Skullcandy headphones.

Id advise against it. They are great headphones but they are weak. Ive managed to break two pairs now, and my mate has done the same. My current pair are held together with take.

When you extend them the plastic is like bent, and its really solid, so it snaps so easily, and if you dont know its about to happen then the wires usually end up falling out.

Podgie is a good headphone freak haha!

Im getting money, which ill spend towards a gig or two, and the rest will go on some fun nights out :)

I too hope for money as I know my parents won't buy me a new guitar, I just got one last year. but a bunch of my friends and I are spending a weekend in this mountain cabin up in the smokies, with our friend Aybow, who can work some miracles with alcohol. the cabin's only $35 but I need spending money and more importantly, beer money. hot tubs cognac and cigars, yes please.

Sennheiser HD 555's which i got early.
Some shoes with glow in the dark laces, which i also got.
Some physics and quantum mechanics books.
t-shirts.
I-tunes money and normal money.
And Evile Tickets, got those too.
OH got a sub to a magazine too and my mate got me slayer tickets :D

Dunno what else i'll get though. A few Axes would be nice :D

Id advise against it. They are great headphones but they are weak. Ive managed to break two pairs now, and my mate has done the same. My current pair are held together with take.

When you extend them the plastic is like bent, and its really solid, so it snaps so easily, and if you dont know its about to happen then the wires usually end up falling out.

Im getting money, which ill spend towards a gig or two, and the rest will go on some fun nights out :)

See, my classmate is college said there are a specific kind which don't break as easy, so that tempts me! I don't pure sling my earphones about or are they just broken in daily use?

I'll hopefully get my Download or Sonisphere ticket, along with half my BOA ticket or my soundproofed / juiced shed out the back for my kit. MMMMM.

See, my classmate is college said there are a specific kind which don't break as easy, so that tempts me! I don't pure sling my earphones about or are they just broken in daily use?

Daily use, which is a mega pain in the arse. But they do sound so good. They have earphones aswell, but the quality isnt as good like.

There are some that are reaaaly good though.

http://uk.skullcandy.com/shop/skullcrushers-black-pinstripe.html

That type. But they still have the plastic in that can snap.

http://uk.skullcandy.com/shop/agent-white-print.html

But these ones wont break, but i think they might be a bit small WAAAAAAAA. I say get them because they are so good, but youd have to be mega careful haha.

My skullcandy's seem pretty sturdy and show no signs of breaking also... lifetime guarantee rite?

also
- new pickups
- metal hammer subscription + warchest
- Gig tickets
- evile merch
- and i think dad may get me a new guitar or a hardcase for the one i have now... i dont know :O

Daily use, which is a mega pain in the arse. But they do sound so good. They have earphones aswell, but the quality isnt as good like.

There are some that are reaaaly good though.

http://uk.skullcandy.com/shop/skullcrushers-black-pinstripe.html

That type. But they still have the plastic in that can snap.

http://uk.skullcandy.com/shop/agent-white-print.html

But these ones wont break, but i think they might be a bit small WAAAAAAAA. I say get them because they are so good, but youd have to be mega careful haha.

Aaaaaaah danke lovely! I shall look into it before I get a pair!

Haha I'd like to think so!!

I've actually never owned or even tested a pair of Skullcandy headphones so I can't really comment... but if it's the style you're after then they look like a good choice. However if it's purely down to sound quality then for the price of these Skullcandy headphones Dan posted you'd be able to get a pair of much higher quality cans. I'd recommend Grado headphones, though to be honest they're really designed for hi-fi use, not iPods and such... though I have to say I do use my Grado SR80s for my iPod, simply because once I heard them, I could never go back to any other headphones. Really, they're that good. If you do decide to check them out, don't be put off by their 'retro' style.

Somebody mentioned Sennheiser headphones as well, which are a pretty reliable brand.

I dont know.. Haven't really asked for anything for years but my mom usually bugs me about it until I say something...

I think I'll ask for Hercules - The Legendary Journeys Season 2 and 3 DVD boxes cause they are on huge sale right now at this finnish online store and I'll end up buying them at some point anyway...