Kyrck Productions: Ulver, Manes, Order of the Ebon Hand, Ved Buens Ende,Thorns

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
available now from one of the best and most hard working labels in metal (i'm not even getting paid for saying this):

ulver "vargnatt" jewelcase cd & leatherbook cd -- the sound quality is remastered from original DAT tapes and AMAZING. sell your crappy sounding cassette mastered the end records 10" and get this. about fucking time this got a PROPER re-release after two hundred half-assed ones. just buy. the BEST demo ever recorded.

order of the ebon hand "the mystic path to the netherworld"
manes "solve et coagula"

+ cd/leatherbook editions of the older releases including ved buens ende, thorns, strid, kawir

if you don't have vbe, thorns, and strid, i don't know what to say -- these are ESSENTIAL!

http://www.kyrck-productions.cjb.net/ SUPPORT!!!

The sample (http://fileden.com/files/2009/1/20/2277494/ulver.mp3) on their site of the vargnatt remaster sounds pretty fucking ace. I may just have to pick this up. They should definitely look into remastering Nattens Madrigal next. That album is getting fairly unbearable on modern systems. Gotta turn the high end on the EQ off to listen to it without killing my god damn ears, or just put it on an older system that doesn't have so much clarity in the high.

They should definitely look into remastering Nattens Madrigal next. That album is getting fairly unbearable on modern systems. Gotta turn the high end on the EQ off to listen to it without killing my god damn ears, or just put it on an older system that doesn't have so much clarity in the high.

tell me what does "modern systems" mean in this context

of course they do mailorder. i don't think any distributors have these yet since they were officially released less than 2 hours ago

just e-mail him at kyrck_khal@hotmail.com

tell me what does "modern systems" mean in this context

Anything built up to THX standards specifications as of 2004-2005ish, essentially. They had a real emphasis on the higher end of the frequency spectrum around that time it seemed, as you could see from speakers such as the Klipsch Pro-Media's, the Logitech Z-5500's, or anything really above. The response in the highend really kinda hurt a lot of older BM releases, where you really have to clamp down on the EQ to get a listenable effect without your eardrums bleeding.

Nattens Madrigal is especially harmed, with all the guitar clips, hissing, etc. being EXTREMELY audible.

I have an older system, a set of infinity's that have done me well for years being driven by an ancient sony amp/reciever. It does the job.

Shit like my Behringer Truths? I had the hydro tweeters installed... the album is just painful for them.

As for the mailorder, I'll send an email... was reading their info page wrong. Hopefully it's not 40 bucks for US shipping, haha.

Anything built up to THX standards specifications as of 2004-2005ish, essentially. They had a real emphasis on the higher end of the frequency spectrum around that time it seemed, as you could see from speakers such as the Klipsch Pro-Media's, the Logitech Z-5500's, or anything really above. The response in the highend really kinda hurt a lot of older BM releases, where you really have to clamp down on the EQ to get a listenable effect without your eardrums bleeding.

Nattens Madrigal is especially harmed, with all the guitar clips, hissing, etc. being EXTREMELY audible.

I have an older system, a set of infinity's that have done me well for years being driven by an ancient sony amp/reciever. It does the job.

Shit like my Behringer Truths? I had the hydro tweeters installed... the album is just painful for them.

As for the mailorder, I'll send an email... was reading their info page wrong. Hopefully it's not 40 bucks for US shipping, haha.
okay i just wanna say that everything behringer makes is shit, no exceptions, and also that "THX standards" have nothing to do with listening to MUSIC so if you listen to music on a movie system that is admittedly coloured as fuck then suit yourself honestly, and also logitech makes computer mice and keyboards, they do not make speakers, and if they do, the only resemblance they're likely to have to actual speakers is they make sound kinda sorta

but of all possible things to discuss, audiophile faggotry is the very worst, so i'll say nothing more except i really think nattens madrigal should be left alone

I expected that response. :lol:

Though, for future consideration, Logitech essentially took over Alesis and that's their audio department. Excellent affordable systems they make. And I have an affinity for the older era behringer analog equipment. I love that shit. And THX has been dealing with the musical standards for ages now. Their specs require a test in Movies, Games, and Music now.

Audiophile shit is gay though. I'll stop.

Looks like ordering charge for us AMERICAN folk:

20 Euros = 25.31200 U.S. dollars

Not bad. Not as much of a gouge as I'm used to.

I'll wait a week or two though, see if any US distros plan to pick up a few copies.

Nuclear War Now will be getting these (not the leatherbooks I don't think) for people in the US, as well as Forever Plagued.

Those leatherbooks look very nice. Sending an email inquiry over VBE, Ulver, & OotEH. Thanks for the heads up.
004.gif

Thanks for letting us know about this, got a response back that the stuff is still available.

Never heard the VBE so going to blind-buy that and put my trust in you! o_O

vargnatt sounds AMAZING. i was just regretting how i sold my 10'', so this is incredible for me. definitely getting that asap

Kyrck has a new batch of vargnatt Ltd. 1000 with different coverart. They are also carrying brown leatherbooks, which I must say are the nicest of the bunch.

How good is Deviser's Unspeakable Cults? Is it worth getting ass raped by the conversion of the USD in to the Euro?

i haven't heard deviser much (just the song on kyrck's black death hellas compilation) but this is one of few labels i could buy anything from and know it's at least good and worthy of release