Kyrck Productions: Ulver, Manes, Order of the Ebon Hand, Ved Buens Ende,Thorns

Quite a few of us have, with no problems. What in specific are you looking to get though? If it's the Ulver or Manes, NWN! is still carrying the CDs for those.

Yeah, I lamented that I should have opted for the regular jewel cases instead of the leatherbooks, which are kind of inconvenient after the initial luster fades.

Ordering from Kyrck itself went smoothly though. :kickass:

Hm... anyone in the USA selling copies of the leatherbook? Anyone on the forum selling one?

yep, pm for details

Organizer%20and%20Agenda2.jpg

:oops:

I reckon I may pick these two up. The samples are of a rich caliber, plus Kyrck rarely fails to disappoint!

Available for Pre-Order
inflabitan-.jpg

One of the most unknown bands from Askim/Norway brought to light by Vicotnik. Originaly meant to be released in 1996 by Misanthropy Records as split with Lamented Souls and Old Mans Child a very unique recording featuring also “Agressor” (Aura Noir/Ved Buens Ende) on drums. Inflabitan has been a one man band with 2 demos in 1993/94 and has also participated in Strid and DHG (666 International era). Distributors contact for wholesale.

Limited to 500 Units – Price 10 euros

fester.jpg

One of Norway’s most ancient bands, Fester with 2 legendary demos in 1991-1992 for the first time available. Black/Death in the vein of Darkthrone’s Soulside Journey with very unique sound that signed them with No Fashion records in 1992. Comes with lots of liner notes from the band about stories of that time/fotos and as cd bonus 3 tracks from the first death metal gig in Norway in 1991. Cd comes with 12 page booklet and the first 100 copies ordered from us come with poster limited to 1000 copies. LP comes in high quality package in black vinyl, black and white coloured and transparent splatter black LP limited to 150 units. Distributors contact for wholesale both Cd/LP.

Price : Cd 12 euros, LP 17 euros

Kyrck has inked a deal with Arcturus for re-releases of"Constellation" LP/CD and "Aspera.." LP. Original artwork and original master tapes shall be used plus some old unreleased and demo stuff, more info to come.

KLP 018: AETERNUS : DARK SORCERY LP

KLP018.jpg

Finally available on vinyl the first release from Aeternus from back in 1995, simply unique.. B sides includes the Walk my Path 1994 demo.

Black and Gold LP limited to 200 units, Price 18 euros

KLP 019/KCD 019: MANES : SVARTE SKOGER CD / 1993-1994 LP

KLP019.jpg

Vinyl available in Black and Grey limited to 200 for 18 euros, CD available for 13 euros, A5 leatherbook for 22

KLP 020: IN THE WOODS : ISLE OF MEN

KLP020.jpg

One of the most influential demos back from 1993 pressed with original artwork and this time having a bonus track from the very rare rehearsal 1993. Limited to 200 copies Black and Clear vinyl. Price 18 euros. Rest in Peace Oddvar Moi!

Well god dammit. Is the leather Vargnatt thing worth $35?

I already have two versions of this and never listen to either.

Also someone tell me where to begin with Ved Buens Ende.

EDIT: LOL nevermind, only one album released. [/ignant]

EDITx2: WTFFFFFFF DEMOOOOO ARRRRGHHHHH [/poop]

KLP 022/KCD 021: ISVIND – 1993-1994 Demos

ISVDEMOS.jpg

Including the 2 infamous and rare demos from Isvind , Nivelheimen and Herskerinnen harsh and primal black metal for the first time officially released with the best audio sources.
LP comes in 3 colors, Black, Grey and Transparent limited to 150 copies each
Price 18 euros

Cd comes with extra 3 bonus trax from the band before Isvind – Ice Wind dating from 1992 and is limited to 1000 copies. Leatherbook version in black limited to 100
Prices: CD 13 Leatherbook A5 22

KLP 021/ KCD 020: NOCTERNITY – ONYX

ONYX.jpg

11 years after, Onyx available again in LP and CD.
LP comes in 3 colors, Black, Silver and White/Grey ( a side b side) including a 12 page silverprint booklet and poster + 1 bonus track. Price 18 euros
Leathergatefold LP version with dragonskin texture limited to 50 – 35 euros

CD comes with an unreleased bonus track from the same era named “The Iron Age” and Limited to 1000 copies. Price 13 euros
Leatherbook comes with exclusive Dragonskin texture print at 100 copies , price 22 euros

This is a preorder, the Lps/Cds are already in the pressing factory and the estimated time to start shipping is in March.
Check our site for more Kyrck releases www.kyrck-productions.cjb.net

Last edited by a moderator:
man

everything this guy does is just pure class

i wish i could say i was going to buy both of the above, but probably not, need to buy house stuff