LA2 - Whos going?

Originally posted by Dan W
Lack of places to stay in London means that I can't make it

Well 54 are not going to still be playing after 9.00pm - that's for sure, so you should still be able to catch a train or coach back to Bath after that time!? I come from Birmingham, but I'll be leaving before the end I expect, unless I can get somewhere to kip - but I have walked the streets of London at night well over 30 times in order to see gigs... it depends how much you want to go.
Hope you manage to work something out?

Getting back to Bath is one thing, but I live 8 miles away from Bath and I've got no form of transport to get me home from there

Well i'm going. will be down early so fancy meeting in the Moon Under the Water pub. Just down the road from the venue in what was the old Marquee club :)cry:
should be there about 1pm onwards, might pop round to the Intrepid Fox later for a beer.

London is cool at night have hung around all night myself, slept in the park it's great if the weather is nice and warm,shite if it is cold and wet.

Sorry Ian but i'm out in London for the whole day, might as well make a day out of it. Perhaps another time for a game.