Laaammme

masakistjg

Apr 2, 2005
So I was going to buy my tickets for the COB show at Slims in San Fransisco so I go to Slim's website. I'm fucking stoked because I can go see COB. There's only one problem the website says that they are sold out. Damn!!!! So I email the place to ask them if they were sold out or if only online sales were sold out and they gave me the most bullshit response ever. They tell me to "Check back the week of the show." I usually have to plan shit for shows before so I dont think I can "check back the week of the show."

So anyways, anyone have tickets they are willing to sell?

how is that a stupid response? usually people who cant make it will return tickets or some other shit. so they start selling tickets again. your bitching for no reason.

yeah, just wait. i got amazingly good tickets for a judas priest show i think because it went sold out but my brother checked back and someone returned great tickets.

I feel ya, I need some for the LA show... =(

Usually people check back and trade in tickets and stuff but I have my doubts for this one

Dude, that sucks! I've got 5 tickets.

But this might be your lucky day. There is a chance that my buddy's mom won't let him go (Doesn't that suck, he is 16) so then I could sell you his ticket!

Don't get your hopes up though, it's just a possibility. I'll keep you informed.

Peace