concerning the venue in san francisco, ca...

DragonKeeper

czarica i pijana
Nov 5, 2005
california, usa
myspace.com
i would suggest that the san francisco gig at slims should be moved to the pound sf (its not that far from slims) since the demand for this gig is very high and it is already sold out. slims is a very small venue...it only holds about 200 people or so. the pound holds around 1000 or so :)
so far the pound has nothing booked for that same day(nov 25).
trust me...many people would like to go to this show, but are now unable to..including me :(
kiitos
cheers

p.s. anyone know who is the promoter for the tour? i should ask them about this....

that's what I was thinking too but I doubt they will want to do that. I'll see if I can find the info for contacting the promoter.

I don't think they would want to change the venue with the concert already so close and the show completely sold out. plus the pounds capacity is 550 indoors, not 1000. outdoors would be a lot more but i doubt they;d go to all the trouble setting up outdoors for cob.

if you dont have a ticket yet you can still go, they usually have a few tickets before the show, i dont have one but i plan on getting there halla earlier, and i dont think its that hard to set up outdoors at the pound cuz alot of it is set up anyways but cob not big enough for outdoors sorry guys

somehow i have a feeling that at this show more than half the audience will be mallgoths in thier stupid fucking parachute pants and slipknot shirts :ill: trivium being one of the acts won't help much either

Alteredmindeath said:
San Francisco man watch out for the trannies in the mosh pits.

i think you will have better luck finding them at a britny spears or shakira concert or something haha
...or at sjsu *shudder*

meh i remember when i was heading to a show in sf and those bastards had half the city blocked off for one of their parades or something....2 1/2 hours to cross 4 blocks...

Originally Posted by Enemy242
somehow i have a feeling that at this show more than half the audience will be mallgoths in thier stupid fucking parachute pants and slipknot shirts trivium being one of the acts won't help much either

Yep. That's probably true.

Damn, if it were only at the Pound, a lot of people would be happier :(