SAN FRANCISCO pictures up (partially, anyway)

@ Everyone - thank you very much!!!! :D

Tuska, yes, I also see the Ozzy thing and thought so when I saw the pic for the first time. hehe

Ego - Janne wasn't really trashed in those pics, actually. Well, except the one offstage with Henkka, Janne and Ralph... THEN he was trashed. LOL

Seraphim, I like the 10 smiley hehe!

Oh hey, I scanned photos for 13 hours yesterday and got the rest of the Hollywood pics scanned. I will post those soon. I will try to get the color COB SF pics and Evergrey Hollywood color pics redeveloped today and scan them soon as well. And I'll scan Iced Earth very soon too.

@Fen - :wave: hiya! lol I may post the majority of the Hollywood pics today as I am home with a migraine. Argh. Maybe I'll get Iced Earth scanned, too. Of course, I'll still have to wait to redevelop the one roll of COB and one roll of Evergrey that was too dark to scan, but that'll be tomorrow I think.

I might go to ozzfest just to meet ppl, my best friend lives across the street from steve from exodus and he said if he gets passes he might give her a couple, but thats the only way I'm going to fucking ozzfest is if I have a good chance of meeting bands I like.Other than that I havent herd of any shows yet....You know any good ones coming here soon? :hotjump: