PICTURES from the SAN FRANCISCO gig in November 2003

Squeak said:
@ Frozen - The Avalon Ballroom is an old-school place. It's on Van Ness and Geary (I think). It's an upstairs venue. It was very popular in the late 80s and closed in 89. Last year they reopened it and had two gigs there... Testament/Halford/Death Angel/etc and Kings X. They are finally having gigs again. They don't promote worth shit and their site gives NO info whatsoever. Let me know what kind of info you're looking for about it.

Well, I'm trying to find tickets for the show, but like you said their website gives no info on anything. I checked out ticketmaster, but the San Francisco show is like the only one not listed there. I really don't want to wait till the day of the concert, drive down there and have it be sold out, because then I'll be pissed.

If you know where I can get tickets, that'd be great... :)

I will very soon, I know it's going to be a long post so I have to have the time to type it and be able to think of what I'm going to type. ;) If not tonight, I will do it tomorrow since it will be storming to all hell and am not likely to go anywhere!!! I've been doing this for almost 16 years, so you can imagine. :D

Squeak said:
Go to www.tickets.com and type ICED EARTH as the band. The tickets are on sale and are $20 (not including service charge). You can also visit your nearest Rasputin Records and the service fee is cheaper. :headbang: Would you like to know anything else?

Nope, that should do it ( unless you can tell me where I can tickets NOT on will call? :) ).

Thank you very much for the info!

If you buy your ticket at rasputins, you get a physical ticket AND you don't have to stand in line at will call on the day of the show. ;) Destroyer, I will try to answer that post today. I had to get up at 320am today to be at work by 5am and got no sleep. Am at work right now. hmph.