San Francisco pics from Squeak posted, Hollywood coming soon!

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Okay, I worked my ass off since last night for you people. I have so far posted all the black and white photos from San Francisco and all the offstage silly pictures. I still have to scan all the pics from Hollywood (another 60 pics or so). Keep in mind, these were a bitch to take so some aren't very good. That stage is high, the boys are VERY friggin' tall and there was very little light on Rikard. I'll make a separate thread when I get the Hollywood pics posted. They will all be in the same place, though.

To visit the temporary site for the photos, go to www.picturetrail.com . Type in EVERGREY for the member album name on the left. When you choose an album, remember you can hit the NEXT button on top to forward to the next photo in line. Hope you guys enjoy them, they are not all very good, but I posted them anyhow. :hotjump:

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Hiya Jaime! :wave: I was tryin' to hurry so y'all could see em, I knew you especially wanted to see them. I wonder why. hehe That is my newest corset that we were talking about in Seismic in September. :p

Thank you for the compliments, Tess!!! One of these days, I will find all the pics I did of them from Wacken 2002 and scan/post them, too. Probably should scan the ProgPower2 pics too. lol

Squeak said:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Hiya Jaime! :wave: I was tryin' to hurry so y'all could see em, I knew you especially wanted to see them. I wonder why. hehe That is my newest corset that we were talking about in Seismic in September. :p

Thank you for the compliments, Tess!!! One of these days, I will find all the pics I did of them from Wacken 2002 and scan/post them, too. Probably should scan the ProgPower2 pics too. lol
not "probably should scan"!!! SCAN 'EM!! I'd love to see PP2 pics especially! You going to PP this year?

Bad Girl Tess said:
not "probably should scan"!!! SCAN 'EM!! I'd love to see PP2 pics especially! You going to PP this year?

HAHAHAHA okay, I get the picture, LITERALLY. :dopey: I'm still not sure about ProgPower this year... I hope to go, but I don't know if I can afford the flight yet. I got my car totalled a month ago and am going through insurance hell, so that will play into effect on if I can go or not. :erk:

Hiya Kitty, thanks! You did see the COB pics, right? I have scanned the rest of the COB pics from Hollywood as well as the Black and White from Hollywood. I scanned pics for 13 hours yesterday. I still have to redevelop the COB color SF pics and the Evergrey Hollywood color pics today because they are too dark to scan. Then I'll scan those quickly too. As well as the Iced Earth hollywood ones.

@Jaime - goofball, that's all I have to say, goofball.... :p

I edited my signature to rectify the mistake.

+claps+ Oooo you have more piccies ?

I'm 5 ft tall so when I was in the pit even though I was third row or such I couldn't see shit because there was a plethora of tall cute metal guys in front of me!
grrrrrrrrrrrr!

I'm pretty tall (for an American girl, anyway) - the only time I've been to a show where I really COULDN'T see over the tall cute metal guys was when I saw Strato/SymX/Thunderstone in Germany - they grow them nearly as big as in Sweden. yum.

Love the pics Squeak! Nice corset too- Jaime is probably envious....I know for a fact that she's plotting (oops, planning) her PPV wardrobe as we speak.

@ Ben - Thankie, I'm suprised you went to go look! hehe

@am_ash2 - Thanks much! Jaime and I had been talking about that corset when I got it in September, actually. LOL All of us had this long coversation in Seismic about corsets. I had only worn that one at the Scottish festival when I picked it up. This was it's first public outing LOL. It's custom made by a guy that has a booth at the Scottish festival. I have four other ones made by him, I get one every year.