Uploading pics to site? HELP!

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Am I just being blonde, or how the hell can I upload the pictures I took in San Francisco and Hollywood to the site? I can sign in and that's about it. And I can't remember if the guys wanted them to be posted on the regular pictures part or for me to upload them. Help! And no, I do not have the last two rolls of film re-developed yet nor have I posted Hollywood yet. ;) Soon! I have to drive to LA for Gates of Metal this weekend first. THEN I'll post em. :hotjump:

Squeak: click on the category of whatever you want to upload to (for example, Fan Uploads, then 2004 Live Photos), and in the top right hand corner, you'll see a small button that says Upload. *pokes Deron to possibly make it a little bigger and brighter and more noticeable* Click on that, and follow the instructions from there. There's an image size limit on the pictures, which I didn't pay attention to until after I tried to upload all of mine - they were a smidgen too large. I'll have to resize and upload again.

What Jaime said! :)

Also, don't worry about the limits and all that except for the max file size you can upload. I can go in and resize them all on the fly once they are uploaded, so you don't have to spend the extra time doing it :)