COB SHOW IN SF, CA/ANY EXTRA TICKETS??

DragonKeeper

czarica i pijana
Nov 5, 2005
california, usa
myspace.com
does anyone have extra tickets to the cob show in sf at slims? i still do not know why they picked such a small venue for this....
it holds maybe 200 people and it is hardly bigger than the gaslighter theater in campbell.
the show sold out sometime before halloween.
thanks
cheers

sorry my friend, I asked this question a while back and no cigaro. Slims told me to check back at the week of the show because some people might return there tickets and blah blah blah. There's some hope but, pretty much, I think were fucked.

wow that really sucks me and all my friends got our tickets in september, i wished they would have played at the pund outdoors, its so much bigger, any ways im getting there 6 hours early cause im stupid

pound outdoors is actually kinda nice sometimes, especially in long concerts cause inside its always fucking 1000000 degrees. when i saw king diamond outside i could actually get up close and not be melting hot.

Enemy242 said:
pound outdoors is actually kinda nice sometimes, especially in long concerts cause inside its always fucking 1000000 degrees. when i saw king diamond outside i could actually get up close and not be melting hot.

what SF suburb are you from?, im from novato

Squeak said:
Slim's holds 650 people. The Pound hold 450 people. Slims is not really small. But most other places in the area will not do gigs the day after thanksgiving. And also some of the bigger venues won't book a show like that because it's not "well known" enough.

pound outdoors holds like 2,000 people so slims is actually smaller if you take that into account, any ways check craigs list for extra tickets, if that doesnt work out (because i know alot of people who are dong that also) show up to the show a few hours early and ask everyone if they got an extra ticket for sale, theyre might be people sellin in the first place.

The Pound outdoors holds 1500 people, but they won't do outdoor gigs really past the middle of November and then only because it was GWAR. It's too cold otherwise and too much of a chance of rain. ;) But yah, it has a to be pretty big show for the Pound to put it on outside and I don't really think this tour would've been able to do that. But please, if people go to the gig at Slims, be aware there is VERY little parking. If you get there early, also be aware that it is one hour ONLY metered parking until 6pm. So come with lots of quarters and be ready to move the vehicle after an hour if it's not 6pm yet - the meter people there are a pain in the ass.

Squeak said:
The Pound outdoors holds 1500 people, but they won't do outdoor gigs really past the middle of November and then only because it was GWAR. It's too cold otherwise and too much of a chance of rain. ;) But yah, it has a to be pretty big show for the Pound to put it on outside and I don't really think this tour would've been able to do that. But please, if people go to the gig at Slims, be aware there is VERY little parking. If you get there early, also be aware that it is one hour ONLY metered parking until 6pm. So come with lots of quarters and be ready to move the vehicle after an hour if it's not 6pm yet - the meter people there are a pain in the ass.

thanx for the heads up about the meter thing, sucks, having to move my car, i might just park someplace else and walk back too my car, but it might work out till six, but im also getting there around 2:30-3:00 so yeah thanx anyways