Lacuna Coil- Karmacode

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
The new Lacuna Coil CD fucking rules.
It's on sale at Best Buy for $8.99 so I suggest YOU go buy it right now!
In another thread, I rated :worship: Karmacode 9 out of 10, but after listening to it 3 more times since then, I know rate it 10 out of 10! :headbang:
I would've just gave it a 9.5, but the fact that it's only $8.99- now through this Sunday at Best Buy- Karmacode get's an extra 0.5 added for the best $8.99 you'll spend this year.
If you fucks don't believe me, check out the new video Our Truth (go here then click "Our Truth")
And check out http://www.lacunacoil.it/Go buy Karmacode now!

Lacuna coil is really good, I first heard of them about 6 years ago or so. Thier first CD I had a friend burn for me (I forget the name of that album) and I still jam to it. Thanks for the info!

Oh Korn, what hath thee wrought...

I think Fear Factory are owed some fees for those guitar parts...

Meh. Too over-produced nu-metally for me.

ThraxDude said:
Do the math: Karmacode is 87 times better than the new Sepultura.
So far I disagree. But they are very different heavy metal records and saying one is better than the other is a matter of taste.

Drokk said:
So far I disagree. But they are very different heavy metal records and saying one is better than the other is a matter of taste.
True, but my opinion is alway right.
:)

Lacuna is overrated, but I still catch every release and I have to say that this one is very good. They would be much better with just Christina on vocals, but that will never happen.

I just tried to watch the video you linked to, and all I get is some crappy advert for beer and a (bad) version of some Pussycat Dolls song.
WTF? I wanted to see the hot Scabbia babe! :(