Lacuna Coil

meh. I like Lacuna Coil, but I don't know if I like them enough to go to the trouble of taking the train down and finding a place to stay overnight if I can't get a ride...

NickDivision said:
We have tix available in advance for $15 if anyone needs them.
I'm going to try and go. I'll let y'all know something shortly. I introduced a couple of my friends to LC down here too, and they saw y'all with us and Helloween. So there may be 4-5. However, being on a Wednesday and many miles away could prevent some people from wanting to go. I'll do some checking around and see what I can find out.

i think im gonna be out of town then :erk: ill be at the in flames @ the 9:30 show that monday, but i think by wednesday im gonna be at the beach

ill see what i can do

and yeah nick....i know thats why youd want me to be there. bet you still dont remember my name :loco: :lol:

I just met Lacuna Coil on the 11th in sayreville. They put on a GREAT show!!! I have been waiting awhile to see them live and when i found out they were opening i bought tickets as soon as possible. They signed autographs for anyone who wanted one after they played. I got many great pictures of them on stage and off and am thrilled i got to meet my favorite band!!

^^another awesome band!!! check out the site!!!