Lacuna Coil

I Heart LC said:
I just met Lacuna Coil on the 11th in sayreville. They put on a GREAT show!!! I have been waiting awhile to see them live and when i found out they were opening i bought tickets as soon as possible. They signed autographs for anyone who wanted one after they played. I got many great pictures of them on stage and off and am thrilled i got to meet my favorite band!!
Yeah, LC is good...but Division is even better! :cool:

Support underground artists! Buy tickets for the LC show from Division!

Well, I don't know why you'd want to, but, yeah, you can hang with us. I'd stay away from Nick, though, after last night's game.

This should be a good time. Predictably, though, it's going to be raining.

Mike

Great show guys! I must say, your energy and delivery were the best of the night. You looked like you were having fun, and stayed professional despite the less than stellar monitor and FOH mixes.

Too bad you didn't have a metal crowd - the Goths apparently didn't "get it". Oh, well. They don't know what they're missing. :D Keep it up!

ROCK ON!

:headbang:

Thanks Matt - glad you two made it out.

I thought the crowd was OK, I just don't think they were ready for our level of, ahem, brutality - at least comapred to the other bands!

The mix did leave something to be desired, but we apparently got better FOH and monitors than Brave did, after chatting with them. LC didn't even sound that good, although they played well, despite Cristina's allergy issues. It was short, though!

Anyway, glad you had a good time - we'll have to play together sometime soon!

Mike