Lacuna Coil

Originally posted by On the Edge of Forever
Anyway, "this is an agree to disagree" I think. You make salient points, personally I don't wholly agree with them. I think this is just going to boil down to personal opinion in the end and I'd rather not let it get that drawn out! Hehe.

'Nuff said :D

Of course, there's never anything wrong with healthy argument!

Sort of... i have been reading this forum for about a year, and never had the time necessary to set up my ISP email to get an account... it took quite a while, but here i am!! :lol: But yeah, they need a Lacuna Coil forum here!! huge fan might be an understatement!

Originally posted by EvilGenius
'Nuff said :D

Of course, there's never anything wrong with healthy argument!

I get into too many arguments... I'm contrary by nature. Sometimes I argue something I don't even believe in just to see if I can confound people by making it seem rational. I've pissed a lot of people off before... :lol: I knew that when my A-level classics teacher made us read Socrates he was opening a pandora's box in my head.

It's a good thing I've calmed down recently. :D But heh, we all need to exerise our minds every so often.

:Spam:

Hehe, just kidding man :p
I agree, Beseech are well worth checking out for anyone that likes Lacuna. They handle having 2 vocalists alot better than Lacuna too, it's obvious they are equals in the band, as opposed to having one of them play backup to the other.