Ladies and gentlemen...Beatallica.

Yea Sixx, they are not one of those boring ass tribute bands [my opinion] that record all those cd's of which I have NONE!

Beatallica are cheesy, and fun. Give them a try, you know you want to :)

You have to get into the groove sixx. They (actually is one guy) made this whole spoof to mock both bands, this is not a tribute is superior is a "mockute" :lol:

I prefer the songs from their first album (hehehe, like if it was a real one). But on the second one 'I Wanna Choke Your Band' and 'Lepper Madonna' plain rules.

And looking to everything Metallica has done since the "Metallica" album up today, this is a zillion times better :p

JonnyD said:
hahahaha it is Brilliant I would have never thought of it

"Sgt.Hetfields Motorbreath pub Band"

Surprised me too! Plan13 told me about these guys awhile back but I never checked them out until now. The singer sounds more like Hetfield than Hetfield does these days. :)

BEATALLICA are hilarious. I´ve known about them for a long time now and when I first read about them and downloaded their stuff I went crazy trying to tell people to check them out. I´m glad to see they´ve finally caught on because back when I was babbling about them nobody listened. LOL

I'v known abou them for about 4 months or so I found em while Searching for Bootlegs on mIRC I couldnt help myself and downloaded the *Album* .... hahahhaha fukin right Greeny ol boy he does sound more Hetfield than Hetfield!

AngelWitch73 said:
BEATALLICA are hilarious. I´ve known about them for a long time now and when I first read about them and downloaded their stuff I went crazy trying to tell people to check them out. I´m glad to see they´ve finally caught on because back when I was babbling about them nobody listened. LOL
We did paid attention mom! Is just that I forgot about them until my friend Daniel call me from home to tell me that they had a new "album".

'I Wanna Choke Your Band' and 'Lepper Madonna' are awsome, along with 'Blackened In The USSR' and 'Hey Dude'.