Lalu for ProgPower 8(my turn for a recommendation)

Mar 12, 2003
IMO,one of the more unique ProgMetal acts out there(not a follow by numbers Dream Theater clone)
more atmospheric than technical(though there is amazing musicianship in this)
Would be a perfect 2 slot on Sat IMO

Do they have a new album coming out?

Yes it's on the way :)

BTW thanks a lot for your review. If that's the one that is online at www.metal-temple.com then I must thank you big time. It was so awesome I couldn't believe it... Thanks a thousand times! :worship:

Hope you will like the new one. It's about animals, and all benefits* will go for an animal care association** to be revealed later on (*royalties **not PETA) can't wait to tell more!

/Viv

Thanks Ian! Moreover your site looks awesome :)

Hey Jax!!! How are you my friend... Thanks so much, but as I've already told Chris (Rifkin), I'm airsick and doubt I could ever make it to the USA. It was a real nightmare last year just to go at the south of France with Céline and take a 1 hour airplane LOL!

But as SharkBlack said, HELL YEAH (in the case somebody put me on drugs)!!!

I would totally dig that...good recommendation...who's going to start the collection for the appropriate tranquilizers...?

Hey Jax!!! How are you my friend... Thanks so much, but as I've already told Chris (Rifkin), I'm airsick and doubt I could ever make it to the USA. It was a real nightmare last year just to go at the south of France with Céline and take a 1 hour airplane LOL!

Thanks for the complement on the site I will tell my webmaster. Though if you get the right drugs you should be fine. I have seen people that get car sick ride on a school bus (so shitty struts and everything bumpiest ride ever) and not even wake up once. They took a drug calle dramamine (sp?) its just an over the counter motion sickness pill.

I VOTE FOR LALU FOR PP IX or SHOWCASE!!

They sell drugs for that
and alcohol works as well,lol