lamb of god 11th hour cover

EtherForBreakfast

Hamster Style
Jun 19, 2005
fuckit.. ya know what.. i dig you guys.. this forum is like.. almost ELITE.. in a way...

I did a L.O.G. cover.. yes the guitars are WAY too fucking loud.. bite me... this tune is TOUGH to play.

i used my marshall jcm900 slx head.. same as the other gay thing.. METAL!!!!!!!!! just scooped a few mids out.. no post trickery.

id love to hear others do this one.. its 204bpm for chrissakes... and everything is DOWNPICKED.... lordy loo

http://www.jcm900.com/mp3/LOGMIX2.mp3

its looser than madonna during her summer virgin tour but maybe a point is made... jeeeeeeeeeeez... fucking toughy.. i have a much easier time nailing any george lynch solo than I do hammerig this stuff...

Well, I know fuck all about producing/engineering I hang out here to pick up a trick or two, but I love this song. I think you did a very good job playing too, a lot tighter than you made it sound like with your post. Good job!

One thing the drums actually sound better than they do on the album! :tickled:

EtherForBreakfast said:
fuckit.. ya know what.. i dig you guys.. this forum is like.. almost ELITE.. in a way...

I did a L.O.G. cover.. yes the guitars are WAY too fucking loud.. bite me... this tune is TOUGH to play.

i used my marshall jcm900 slx head.. same as the other gay thing.. METAL!!!!!!!!! just scooped a few mids out.. no post trickery.

id love to hear others do this one.. its 204bpm for chrissakes... and everything is DOWNPICKED.... lordy loo

http://www.jcm900.com/mp3/LOGMIX2.mp3

its looser than madonna during her summer virgin tour but maybe a point is made... jeeeeeeeeeeez... fucking toughy.. i have a much easier time nailing any george lynch solo than I do hammerig this stuff...

DUDE !! WHERE IS THE FUCKING UPTEMPO RIFF !??!?!! that riff is the best rif of the whole song. how could u not forget it !!!!!!!!!!! SHHAAMMEE OON UU!!!

at the other hand it's cool.
i think im gonna cover some log songs to :D \m/ .

Its 204 if you're clicking to the quarter notes at double-time... it's safer to say its 102 and a portion of the song is in double-time... and that's all I have for today.

Good job man... I don't like LOG that much but this song is KILLAAh

Hey, isn't JCM 900 that one head that was basically JCM800 only with silicon diodes for clipping and everyone used to give it shit because of that..? I like it, personally (that's judging form clips, mind you, haven't played it mahself)

Ah shit im drunk