Lamb of God - 11th Hour tracks for you to mix :) drums/bass and guitars - pow!

ReampZone

\m/
Nov 17, 2014
reampzone.com
logo_Untitled-4.png

My buddy finished recording these for his channel on Youtube here. He hasn't uploaded them yet so I guess you're getting them exclusively. The guitars are fairly tight but have no post processing or cleaning up on them so have fun with them.

What's included?

- Drums
- Bass
- Guitar Left/Right

The tempos are set in the drum midi and use several different time signatures for some odd reason. Recording this wasn't that easy and some parts COULD be tighter but ultimately it's still good to go. Also, upon my friends request, if you use these DI's for promotional material he would like a link to his youtube channel here and mentioning recorded by "Unborn MentaL". PS , tuning is drop D (flats) as opposed to standard drop d.

Download: http://reampzone.com/downloads/11thhour.rar

What you waiting for? Happy reamping!

#EDIT - Rough Mix

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: There appeared to be an alignment issue and thus the files have been reuploaded :)

#UPDATE V3 - Made a fill and the breakdown a little tighter.

hello
my attempt there

riff
[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/neurodrive-audio[/SOUNDCLOUD]

thanks for uploads DIs

EDIT, just listened to your track from home, the issue is that you're not importing the midi correctly with the time info, the drums have several time signatures involved.

Okay, ValleyStudios mix is very good because kick plays its role, cymbals are at the right volume, the mix as punch and character ... no Deamon and Majso ...

I did not say more ... ;)

Okay, ValleyStudios mix is very good because kick plays its role, cymbals are at the right volume, the mix as punch and character ... no Deamon and Majso ...

I did not say more ... ;)

I believe the drums where dummed down in a sense to match the original sound of the track as opposed to the newer modern sound. But I know what you're getting at!

Here's mine! just a short mix how's it sound?

Beefy kicks for sure!