Lamb of God - In Your Words cover (TSE X50 V2 test)

Really good,good playing ,solid mix/master , TSE sound is good .Only bass guitar could be more 'mellow' or softer in lack of better term.But that's matter of taste.

Thanks man!!

Yea, the bass I use isn't great so the best I can get out of it is what you hear. It's not bad but it's definitely not very versatile.

Thanks! Really appreciated!

Yea, like I say the bass I use isn't great and I usually like some separation from the guitars in my mixes and the only way I can seem to do that with this bass is to leave the "clankyness" in. Else it becomes a flat mess.

Sound great, but that main riff kinda sounds out of tune to me, maybe I'm wrong. Everything else sounds great, only that first 0-12-0-12 riff.

Thanks!

Hollowman, I think you might be right in a way. I was copying the riff from the main track but when I did it sounded quite lifeless. Then I started adding bends to the 12th fret notes and it started sounding more like it. In the end I may have gone a bit over the top with the bends.

Sounds fantastic man. Only thing I noticed was some ringing at 1:10 after you mute the chug.
I think it might be ringing past the nut... my guitar does that too unfortunately. I suggest investing in one of those muting straps, they work a charm.

Thanks mate! I'm not sure I can hear what you're hearing though at 1:10. Maybe you're mistaken by the clanging of the bass instead?