Lamb of God / Killswitch Engage / Devil Driver / Soilwork at the Fillmore in Detroit.

MixGrafix

Dulce Et Decorum Est
I am going to the show in Detroit for business and pleasure, and since most people hate these bands on this forum, I thought I would let you post your comments and I will print them out and take them directly to the band members for you and get their comments about what you have said.

Mix

I wouldn't go there even if I was paid to ftlog.

LoG is the only band that's had something close to quality, and it still sucked.

and yeah, to you band members; FUCK OFF.

oh and to you, mixgrafixxxxx; FUCK OFF.

:D

One of my friends is going to that show. Lamb of God is pretty cool, they were my fav band till I heard the mighty OPETH. I think they were sweeter as BTP.

Lmfao @ tubbs, yes that looks like a horrible show. LoG wouldn't be so bad to see but I hate that guys singing and the dipshits that go to their shows.

MixGrafx... why are you doing this? Seems kind of strange to go out of your way to print comments of people dissing a band and giving those comments to the band. I dont hate those bands and your whole purpose seems kind of lame. Why not tell the bands that you like them instead.... are you trying to prove something? just curious...

I actually like KsE.. Not a huge fan, but they're the only band of their ilk i ever really got into.

Devildriver really are just.. The most god awful band in existence. Dez Fafara (sp?) is a monumental turd that somehow manages to remain afloat in the realms of music. I call jihad on his arse. Talentless, egotistical fuckwit. Murder him, someone.. Please.

lulz

I actually like KsE.. Not a huge fan, but they're the only band of their ilk i ever really got into.

Devildriver really are just.. The most god awful band in existence. Dez Fafara (sp?) is a monumental turd that somehow manages to remain afloat in the realms of music. I call jihad on his arse. Talentless, egotistical fuckwit. Murder him, someone.. Please.

lulz

:lol:
I remember that tit Fafara in coalchamber (wank) his 'heavy vocals' are an insult to metal, he sounds heavily constipated, he is a cunt.
Ive actually seen KSE a few times and there good for jumping around but not exactly a thought provoking band, just old style heavy chuggin'.
When i seen opeth in NZ some arsehole was shouting out KSE song names at the band, what a prick, just thought id share that.

That sounds like a good show to me.
I've seen them all live. Good stuff !

Tell Chris Adler I said hi :wave:

LoG - The vox can be a bit much, but seriously, not deserving of the contempt that people her heap on them. Saw 'em on Ozzfest this year, and they were entertaining. Sue me. I sometimes listen to them while working out...

KSE - Another band I saw at Ozzfest, but in '05. They put on a good show. Their video of Holy Diver is pretty funny.

DD - Christ....saw them at Ozzfest this past year. Most violent pit of the day. A dude in the pit ran up to a bystander and punched him in the nose. Fucking stupid. Music? Was there music playing??? Not very memorable in that regard.

Soilwork - Guess where I saw them? Yep. Ozzfest. Boy, how did the band that did Predator's Portrait end up like that in '05? Pretty uninspired set, compared to their old days.

Have fun, Mix!

KSE - Another band I saw at Ozzfest, but in '05. They put on a good show. Their video of Holy Diver is pretty funny.
Have fun, Mix!

HAhahaha....yup...i saw that one...it was hilarious....and a descent cover too.....their vocalist seems to ahev that whole DIO sound down....ahhaha....PEAC EOUT

MixGrafx... why are you doing this? Seems kind of strange to go out of your way to print comments of people dissing a band and giving those comments to the band. I dont hate those bands and your whole purpose seems kind of lame. Why not tell the bands that you like them instead.... are you trying to prove something? just curious...

I am going to the show for business, but do you really think that I am going to go through the trouble of doing all of that to insult one of my customers? It was a joke.... but I will say hi to Chris Adler. He is one of the nicest and laid back people I have ever met.

Mix

Mostly mediocre bands imho.

Alive or Just Breathing is the only listenable thing KSE ever released.
Devildriver is clearly fucking retarded.
Lamb of God, well...their groove metal can be pretty fun at times, i don't mind them.
Soilwork is better than all the others...most of their material isn't very enjoyable, but A predator's Portrait, Natural Born Chaos and a few songs from Figure Number Five are actually good, but nothing spectacular.

Lamb of God, well...their groove metal can be pretty fun at times, i don't mind them.
Soilwork is better than all the others...most of their material isn't very enjoyable, but A predator's Portrait, Natural Born Chaos and a few songs from Figure Number Five are actually good, but nothing spectacular.

+1

not far wrong but id say KSE are better than the rest. pure guilty pleasure.