lamb of god samples

Tachy

Senior Fuckers
Dec 9, 2005
In Italy
hey guys, I need help, just mixing a band that would have a lamb of god drum sound vibe...ther's anyone have good samples of lamb of god drums?

Say them "Hey, fuck you....try to get YOUR sound, not someone else sound!"
Anyway you can use the Sacrament Producer Edition...but I hate these things because you cut a processed and mastered sample...

If the band is dead set on that sound, you should try to get your hands on the new Superior expansion once it drops.

Say them "Hey, fuck you....try to get YOUR sound, not someone else sound!"
Anyway you can use the Sacrament Producer Edition...but I hate these things because you cut a processed and mastered sample...

don't forget that there's also very few clean hits to use, and they're all in mp3 format

:puke:

Sacrament Producer Edition is jus stereo stems of Drums (as in whole kit), L Guitar, R Guitar, Solo/Effect Guitar, Samples/Keys, and Vocals for the most part. There isn't solo drums at all...so unless there is a random single hit of something, which is hard to find, you are out of luck there.

No problem guys, thanks for all the replies, I try to find the perfect sound for the band I work...not sound like another....

if you hear the producers edition you can see there is a ton more layers than just acoustic drums especially for the snare. all type of modulation and effects and stuff on the drums to get them to sound like that. the kick sonds mad layered and its very "techy" i mean i love it but theres a lot of work that gets put into it, its not just 8 mics on a mapex kit and a compressor and boom heres the lamb of god sound.