Looking for a particular snare sound...

ADRSean

Apr 18, 2008
Hey guys if any of you guys can help me find a specific snare sound, that would mean the world to me.

I'm looking for the sound of snare Lamb Of God had on Ashes Of The Wake, and my other sound that would suit this album would be the sound of snare from a band called Escape The Fate. Their CD Dying is Your Latest fasion has a snare sound that is really good.

Basically i'm mixing, mastering AND in studio producing this album for a new thrash metal meets hardcore band. They describe their style as Trivium, meets Slayer meets Underoath and Bullet for My Valentine. Great guys, really trust my judgement. I have a lot of freedom in this.

But yes, that snare sound is so hard to find but it's the one I gotta have. Either of those would fit. Anyone can help? I had another thread on samples for my old band I produced, and I was directed at threads like the FTP and a few other free samples, but I couldn't find one like those when I went back.

Thanks to whomever can help OR thanks for reading?

Yeah, I have one sample of the black panther. It seems to be processed weird though. Pretty reverbial. Not something I can work with.

Thank you man! That's a sweet snare. Does anyone know how to get the sound on Sacrament? I know a lot of people dont like it, but I want to try some processing on it to get it to sound usable in this metal band. Or that snare like Escape The Fate? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH2OkPf4rMI&fmt=22[/ame] like that song.

by the way Its not my style of music really. At all. I'm a metal guy myself, but this band LOVES their guitar work/meldoies and drum sound. Not singer though. ha