Lamb of God

LieToPurify

fuck.
Mar 25, 2007
Well I havent listened to them in a while and I have my windows media up on random, Remorse Is For the Dead came on. I still think its pretty good. Anyone like them?

looks like we got another Blue_Jay on our hands.

just fucking great. the last thing this board needs is a bunch of Blue_Jay clones...

hell, as much as i like LOG, I'm starting hating them after every faggot starts a thread about them like once a week. (and after their last album too :D)

AOTW is good too, but that is the album that gets old. I still love Break You, Remorse, and One Gun. The rest are good and all but I dont know they get boring. Omerta is the worst on that.

Yes, Omerta sucks.
"Blood Of The Scribe" is a great song. Also "11th Hour", "Black Label", "Hourglass", "What I've Become", "Now You Have Something To Die For".
And Chris Adler is definitely my hero.

Yeah, I love As The Palaces Burn. Chris is a great drummer, the Ruin Fill is crazy. He tries to explain it on Killadelpia, wow. But overall ATPB is my favorite album from them.

:Smug: Its good, but theyre trying to hard to sellout, I dont reall y like it.
They're not selling out they're just getting lighter, they get lighter every album, if you've noticed. It's not as good as their other stuff but it's still good. Pathetic, Walk With me in Hell, Blacken the Cursed Sun, More Time to Kill... doesn't really sound like selling out to me.

AOTW is good too, but that is the album that gets old. I still love Break You, Remorse, and One Gun. The rest are good and all but I dont know they get boring. Omerta is the worst on that.

Remorse is GREAT. Love that song. As the Palaces Burn is their best album, IMO, despite it's production problems (I hate the production on it, but love the production on AOTW)

I don't see how the new album is them "trying to sell out"

The only thing that pisses me off is Randys lyrics sometimes, they are just stupid, like on "Forgotten" but his vocals suit it all for most parts.

Chris Adlers drumming is still unrelenting, beating on deaths door has some awesome drumming to finish it all off. His variations throughout are unique and memorable.

The guitar work isn't any more tame then before, i can't see any sign of these guys playing to appeal to mainstream more, it may even be more complex in some parts then previous efforts.

I think their only good album was Ashes of the Wake. Their previous albums were more hardcore, and their more recent album is more absolute shit. And when I say good I don't mean I enjoyed it so much as I mean it didn't suck terribly. Please do not misinterpret.