Lamentations Easter Egg!

Risquit

Sep 16, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
I read this on an Easter Egg website and it works!

On the DVD menu screen, on the Select Audio section, click in this order:

5.1, D.T.S, Stereo

You will see the big "O" in Opeth highlighted, move cursor to the left and hit enter. You will now see "Demon of the Fall" listed in the Concert Menu, click Demon and enjoy!

That sounds cool. I only hope that no one else has already found it.

I also hope this isn't an April Fools' joke. People will try this.

Woah!!! I can't beleive you weren't bullshitting!!!! I also can't believe nobody found this before. It's definately the best song on the DVD as of now. The camera work is cool and i like how it shows more of Peter's guitar work... wicked...

I like the part where Mendez starts doing backflips! It's fucking awesome!

Hmmm...it doesn't work for me actually....

Does it work for the european version ?
Does it work on a computer dvd player ?
When the O is highlighted , does a button "enter" appear ? or have i to push the "enter" button of my keyboard ?
God ,help me !!

Ahh, time zones...well if its April Fool's day in the prankster's time zone, then it still counts (no, it does, I read that on an April Fool's day website).

The kings of April Fools are the DJs at the classic rock station here in San Diego. One year, they had thousands of people park over by the military base thinking the space shuttle was going to have an emergency landing here. Another time, they had people believe that Shamu, the killer whale, was laying on a broken down flatbed truck drying out. People were literally driving down there with buckets of water to pour over poor Shamu!