Lamentations question

ResistExistence said:
A rather odd question here, but bear with me. Would anyone happen to know what the music is being played at the end of the intermission (right before they start Master's Apprentice)?
It's not any kind of song. It's just sort of like a warm up before they start playing the songs.

no it's not :erk: please tell me it's not :erk:

btw.. i was reading your sig... did Per cut his hair?!?!?! how short is it now?!

Oinkness said:
It's not any kind of song. It's just sort of like a warm up before they start playing the songs.

Alright, I just thought it sounded kind of interesting and wasn't sure if it was just filler music or what. Thanks for productivly answering the question, unlike everyone else...

it IS a song...
Popol Vuh - Kleiner Krieger, from the EP "Einsjäger & Siebenjäger"
and the one from Lamentations - Mellow is called is from Popol Vuh as well, but its from the EP 'Nosferatu', first track

look at www.allmusic.com and search for Popol Vuh

I'm not going to criticize this thread because I wondered the same thing myself. I just assumed that Opeth did it though.. It's a cool little lick.

TonysApprentices said:
it IS a song...
and the one from Lamentations - Mellow is called is from Popol Vuh as well, but its from the EP 'Nosferatu', first track

i told him that, but he didn't think to search :loco:

steel102 said:
iTs By PuRpLe WoAh!1

TonysApprentices said:
it IS a song...

yay correct

although ensjager etc is an LP and so is nosferatu
im not sure you said the correct track from nosferatu though

TonysApprentices said:
it IS a song...

Alright thanks.

steel102 said:
iTs By PuRpLe WoAh!1

Well considered I had never heard of Popol Vuh, "PuRpLe WoAh!", isn't gonna help me any...

a rofl nazi said:
yay correct

although ensjager etc is an LP and so is nosferatu
im not sure you said the correct track from nosferatu though

Yeah, correct.
I mentioned the wrong track. Its last one. The Nosferatu LP ends with that song Opeth uses before they start playing Windowpane, on Lamentations.

Edit: im wrong again...Just listen to the Nosferatu LP, i think its begins with that song or it ends with it.