Lamest Quotes

"Faggot doesn't necessarily mean gay person." -Eminem

Although this is somewhat true, it's funny because of who uttered it.

that eminem quote was funny, but maybe its more of a political deal than something he actually agrees with, i aint gonna like i dont like homosexuals myself i could do without them, so if i was a rapper id say anything i had to to get GLAD off my back or w/e else there is.

I have to say that Sunlapse Vertigo put it perfectly.

Yngwie Malmsteen on an airplane - "You've unleashed the fucking fury!"

"Sammy(Hagar) throws a party, I AM the party."-David Lee Roth Vh-1 2003"

HAHA well no wonder look who said it.

Life Sucks said:
"The only the we are selling out is stadiums" - Sucktallica
If I was in their position and all my fans had turned their backs on me, I'd say the same god damn thing. They might as well enjoy what they're doing as much as they can. They're entitled to enjoy their lives and occupations just like everyone else. They're just making the best out of a shitty situation, and they're doing it for themselves.

And by the way, I hate St. Anger just as much as everyone else. I just think it's time to give the guys a fucking break.

| "Cabo Wabo!!!" -a bit of dancing- | = Sammy Hagar

Everytime that fuck opens his mouth on tv they always ask him about his tequila and he always smiles and say "It's Cabo Wabo baby!"

"When I'm God, everyone will die" - Marilyn Manson
okay I'll stop bashing Lars for a minute and move on to Hammett.
"Hell, people know I can solo, so I shouldn't have to solo on the new record." - Kirk Hammett (solos are what MADE YOU kirkie, you NEED them)

"I wanna see everyone get the fuck up and jump into one crowd of motherfucking piss" - David Draiman, Disturbed

"No, see, his version went -ding ding ding da da ding ding- when mine went -ding ding ding da da da ding ding-" -Vanilla Ice explaining something, very stupid.

"We're writing the new metal bible for all you motherfuckers. We've come back to reclaim the title of world's heaviest fucking metal band." -Joey Jordison, Slipknot

"Durty wuz floatin" - Nelly, rapper (can you really understand rap language?)
and finally...

Phil Anselmo's 20-minute mindless ramblings between songs at live shows. Anyone who's heard some of them know what I mean.

one more I forgot to add. I saw this in Metal Edge magazine:

Under the Slipknot interview:
"Shawn Crahan/CLOWN - Percussionist"

That just shows the magazine's stupidity. If percussionist is a title for someone banging on shit for the sole purpose of making noise, then hell let's give that title to my 4-year old nephew. He loves banging on shit and making noise. In fact, he's actually got some rythm!

*Wades through Metallica and Pantera bashing*
Hello.

Hmm, that Joey Jordinson quotes a great one, Slipknot: Kings of Metal I wonder what ManOwar would say.

I think anything by Manson involving the words "anti, christ" and "God" is a whole load of crap.

While I don't appreciate Manson's music, it is undeniable that he is a very intelligent and verbose man with quite a powerful message to convey. That quote is very unrepresentative of his usually extremely high quality messages.

LuminousAether said:
While I don't appreciate Manson's music, it is undeniable that he is a very intelligent and verbose man with quite a powerful message to convey. That quote is very unrepresentative of his usually extremely high quality messages.
You couldn't possibly be serious... Manson is far from intelligent and his message is for simple distraught minds. He claims to be the 'antichrist', yet saying he is the anti-christ is contradictory to what he believes. He claims God doesn't exist, yet he claims he is the anti-God? that right there says that he BELIEVES GOD EXISTS. Christ and God are one and the same, Christ being the enfleshment of God, so that there tells he doesn't do his research.

How powerful can 'I am the antichrist!' really be? An 8 year old could have come up with that one. I'm not going to go in-depth with this when a site fully explains my argument. try this... http://www.mansonsucks.8k.com/

Manson is a ridiculous media-loving halfbrain with nothing intelligent to offer this world.