Lance Armstrong f'in rules

Captain_Steel

80's thrash-miester
Jul 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
Lance, you rule big time bud!!

For anyone who hasn't yet heard Lance Armstrong won the Tour de France this year making it his sixth in a row, breaking the previous record for consecutive wins.

George Bush, a fellow texan, actually called him on the phone right after and said, Your Awesome!!

We showed again to the world, that we are the best!!!
Armstrong rules! USA rules!

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_yl...ov=ap&type=lgns

And to that french asshole who spit on him awhile back...Who's the asshole now you fuckin loser?!
:kickass:

Well I think we can do without the chest beating..you are far from the 'best' at many things....

I do however agree with your comments about Mr Armstrong. He has my vote for greatest ever athlete....

Total dedication and a passion for his sport..inspirational!!

Louse

I´m sorry to say this, yes he is a good athlete, but Lance woudn´t be winnning anything if he didnt had all those help riders, besides.....I doubt that he is "clean", if you have an average speed of 49 km/h after 3 weeks riding with average distance of 180 - 200 km per day......you´re not fucking human

ante said:
I´m sorry to say this, yes he is a good athlete, but Lance woudn´t be winnning anything if he didnt had all those help riders, besides.....I doubt that he is "clean", if you have an average speed of 49 km/h after 3 weeks riding with average distance of 180 - 200 km per day......you´re not fucking human
He's been tested 22 times.

Also, I couldn't care less about cycling, although I recognize the Tour De France to be the most grueling sport one can do, so I probably wouldn't know this--do most of the, at least the top riders, have teams as well?

BigBronco4x4 said:
He's been tested 22 times.

Also, I couldn't care less about cycling, although I recognize the Tour De France to be the most grueling sport one can do, so I probably wouldn't know this--do most of the, at least the top riders, have teams as well?
yes they can test him 100 times, the thing is that they test him and Jan Ullrich during races when the epo is no longer in the system, test them during their training periods instead :D

and yes, other top riders has teams but is not as depend on other riders as Lance to win races

edit: of the americans I like Bobby Julich more then Lance coz he is more like the hard working rider, that is for me....better