LANCE KING: A Moment In Chiros

I just listened to the sample track off of Metal Insider. Holy shit does that kick ass! This is a definite buy for me (not that I was doubting it :) ). Damn, there is so much awesome music still just coming out!

Trust me, the whole album is amazing. I just reviewed it for the Metal Pit webzine I write for. I'll post my review here as soon as it's online!

Got mine today, as well as the new Andromeda. Did the Andromeda get moved up too?

Loving it so far. Even better than the cuts he played for us at PP.

RE: ANDROMEDA...hasn't been moved, You are the lucky one, I had someone helping me with orders and they screwed up since they haven't done orders in a few years....

Anyway... if you share that one early.... I'll have to hurt you ; )

BUT for those interested in hearing my new thing....
Kind of a BIG DEAL... AOL MUSIC is streaming my entire album in a "Listening Party" FOR A WEEK since it's hitting stores TUESDAY! Hear it as many times as you like all the way through online now! Pick it up for only $5.99 digital or $11.99 CD at Amazon (heck some for less from other vendors there)...and help a great cause!
LIMITED TIME @4.99 on iTunes!

http://aol.it/km46Ew

No worries, Lance. I don't share.

I have to say though, my case was beat the hell up. I've never seen shipping damage that bad. The hinge side was completely broken and the other side is pretty cracked too.

Not like I care seeing as how my early christmas present to myself came in significantly earlier than expected.

I think I've listened to this album five or six times since I got it on Monday afternoon. It's gotten better every time. I think one of the greatest things about it is how varied it is yet how cohesive it feels in spite of the large variety of writing approaches and styles.

Excellent work by all involved. Very likely my favorite thing Lance has done.

I think I've listened to this album five or six times since I got it on Monday afternoon. It's gotten better every time. I think one of the greatest things about it is how varied it is yet how cohesive it feels in spite of the large variety of writing approaches and styles.

Excellent work by all involved. Very likely my favorite thing Lance has done.

Glad you like it man, sort of my tastes, I like a lot of depth and variance in music.

No worries, Lance. I don't share.

I have to say though, my case was beat the hell up. I've never seen shipping damage that bad. The hinge side was completely broken and the other side is pretty cracked too.

Not like I care seeing as how my early christmas present to myself came in significantly earlier than expected.

Hmmm well, next order remind me and I'll add a couple of free jewel cases in there to cover you!
Hard to find good postal employee's these days that care about what I'm shipping, jees!

I read that interview where you mentioned that you wanted to work with Jørn Viggo Lofstad of Pagan's Mind fame. That would be all kinds of a blind buy for me. He's probably my favorite guitarist right now. Seeing how great this album turned out, you could do one with just him and you and that would probably be an incredible face-melter.

Make it happen, sir!

I intend to discuss it with him a little farther in advance when he's not out on tour : ) next time lol, and am attached to no particular outcome other than if he's into it, that we create music together, could be one song or more, I'd be happy, this is the way I approached it with all the amazing players on this album, and it worked wonderfully. I've been a fan of P.M. since their first album, The entire band is stellar!:kickass: