landscapes from your country

Wow...I'm taking a leap here (since I've never been out of the states), but am I correct in assuming that the beauty shown in these pictures relatively close to cities and such?

Here, where I live....it's incredibly ugly. I'm pretty much ashamed of posting pictures of the place.

As I promised, more Chile's Photos!

here we go!

chit2.jpg

foto_37.jpg

p.montt-4.jpg

robertobueno5.jpg

Cisne Medio

aerial-03.jpg

aerial-02.jpg

aerial-01.jpg

Llaima volcano
Llaima.jpg

The famous Ojos del Salado (the world's highest active volcano)
ojos.jpg

Tupungato volcano
tupungato.jpg

Our Cordillera de Los Andes
andes.jpg

Coyhaique
coyhaique.jpg

Estrecho de Magallanes
magallanes.jpg

Termas de Puyehue
2.jpg

I've visited and lived in a good part of these places... I have special memories from Puyehue, Osorno and Villarrica volcanos and all the majesty of our South.

Those Chilean pics are maravillosas! I heard in the news that a glacial lake mysteriously disappeared the other day.

I went to Norway after Sweden Rock the other day and went from Flåm deep in the deepest fjord of Norway, Sognfjorden, and sailed along it to Bergen which is the most

beautiful city I've seen. Anyway here's a pic I took from Flåm
IMG_0951.jpg

In Oslo I saw some blackmetal faces, had beer with Jens Ryden(Ex- Borknagar) at this metal pub:kickass: and saw Gaahl(Gorgoroth) walking down the shopping street.

Djöfull;6285333 said:
Those Chilean pics are maravillosas! I heard in the news that a glacial lake mysteriously disappeared the other day.

Son absoluta e increìblemente wonderful! xPPPPP

About the jökelsjö, that's true. is a great mystery... some guys said was a UFO... (LOL) well... it's too strange

Norway is cool too...

I'm not posting here a landscape but a question
and this is to the danish of you

I read on one of the israeli tourists sites about and island called Reerso where there are cats with a genetic defect...no tail to be exact
does anyone have pics of that?

Wow, never realised how beautiful Quebec is. I had a boyfriend from Quebec and he always convinced me not to go visit the place because he hated it with a passion. Said it was just like any other City filled with drug addicts and hookers.

I recently travelled up to the small town of Gold Bar, Washington to take photos of the mountains. Here are some of the pictures I took.

Here's the mountains behind the grocery store. They only had one. (Grocery store, not mountain.)

Mountains...and the bus stop! :lol:

Huge billboard pointing to the town's only espresso stand. Espresso stands are amazingly popular in Washington State - since an actual storefront costs a lot of money, people set up a stand where they have an espresso machine, some snacks, a small fridge for milk and the like, and not much else. You can drive up to all of them. This particular stand had really good lattes.

A little church. Nice color scheme!

We had a snowstorm last Saturday (and my house got 7 inches!!!). Here, you can see the snow.

And - last but not least - Gold Bar's tourist attraction!

Western Washington State is a really beautiful place. :kickass: