Laney GH100TI Impulses

dude, sweet.
i actually uploaded these and am currently at a gig. i don't have internet back at home anymore (had to give modem back to neighbor!), so i downloaded it and will check it out when i get back home.

check out my ampeg vl-1002 impulses too, they're probably a little "brighter", but i just finished all this before i had to come do this show, so i didn't test them much!

Are these impulses of cab, power amp or what? I did not know you can make impulses of amp?

Are these impulses of cab, power amp or what? I did not know you can make impulses of amp?

i've got notes in the actual zip file.
they're impulses made of the Laney's power section through my cab with V30 clones.

make sure you guys check out my ampeg vl-1002 impulses too!
they're probably a little tighter/brighter?

that clip sounds really cool dude, settings would be appreciated!

Well basicly for guitars im using the 12-03_e609_Mid-081115_1801_dc57 mid impulse , i run that into my pre out on my spider valve.

The drums are EZ drummer with the DFH add on

not much more to it than that really...If anyones got more questions dont hesitate just ask, ill do my best to try and answer :)

Well basicly for guitars im using the 12-03_e609_Mid-081115_1801_dc57 mid impulse , i run that into my pre out on my spider valve.

The drums are EZ drummer with the DFH add on

not much more to it than that really...If anyones got more questions dont hesitate just ask, ill do my best to try and answer :)

thanks man :kickass:...ampeg impulses kick ass too sloan you rule dude:headbang: