Last CA show of the Summer! Aug 18th @ Paladinos!

Set list:

Different World
The Trooper
Wasted Years
22 Acacia Ave
Flight of Icarus
The Prisoner
Murders in the Rue Morgue
Sea of Madness
Alexander the Great
Can I Play With Madness?
The Number of the Beast
Phantom of the Opera
Run to the Hills

:kickass:

OMG what can I say, this was the best show and crowd that I have seen and heard. Almost puts the Galaxy shows to shame!

It was great seeing all of your. Heather love the socks ;) Linda, waaak a waaaak wakkkkkk my lil jabber jaw pal :) Aja as always love ya, next saturday see ya.. you know *wink wink* HAHAHAHAHAHA Wanda, it was great seeing you again, how was traffic, YUCK. And last but not least.. My side kick of trouble.. Thanks for everything, but one question..... DO YOU REMEMBER ME??????

See you ladies (hopefully) at Canes!!!

OMG what can I say, this was the best show and crowd that I have seen and heard. Almost puts the Galaxy shows to shame!

It was great seeing all of your. Heather love the socks ;) Linda, waaak a waaaak wakkkkkk my lil jabber jaw pal :) Aja as always love ya, next saturday see ya.. you know *wink wink* HAHAHAHAHAHA Wanda, it was great seeing you again, how was traffic, YUCK. And last but not least.. My side kick of trouble.. Thanks for everything, but one question..... DO YOU REMEMBER ME??????

See you ladies (hopefully) at Canes!!!

Traffic sucked as always on the ride up. No traffic on the way home at least - the freeways were miraculously all open as well. For a while, it seemed as though all the on-going construction would never end.

Traffic sucked as always on the ride up. No traffic on the way home at least - the freeways were miraculously all open as well. For a while, it seemed as though all the on-going construction would never end.

They had the 405 down to a couple lanes at the 22 and it was backed up even though it was 2:30 am, so we took the 22 to the 55 to get home.

Hello everyone..Haha..I finally joined after about 2 1/2 years of going to pretty much every local MaidenS show around my area..I would've gone to more shows earlier but not being 21 was kind of tough...It was a great way to end my last show with the ladies for awhile as I'm moving to Hawaii on the 27th:D..it was also great hangin out with you all till 3ish lol. Anyways, here are a few pics I got to snap after the Paladinos show..

maidens004nj7.jpg

maidens005wf2.jpg

maidens006vj4.jpg

Hello everyone..Haha..I finally joined after about 2 1/2 years of going to pretty much every local MaidenS show around my area..I would've gone to more shows earlier but not being 21 was kind of tough...It was a great way to end my last show with the ladies for awhile as I'm moving to Hawaii on the 27th:D..it was also great hangin out with you all till 3ish lol. Anyways, here are a few pics I got to snap after the Paladinos show..

maidens004nj7.jpg

maidens005wf2.jpg

maidens006vj4.jpg

Great pictures there!! Is that a Killers top that Wanda is wearing? I'm sure I've seen a girls top like that - it's very cool!

That was a grand end to our local summer shows - I could not believe how great the sound was - John the soundman really kicks ass there. His house mix is just great - so crisp - sounds like my rig mix - except he played a lot with the delay. What did you guys think?

I had such a great time hanging with everybody afterward - even when they shut off the lights.
It's about time you came to here, Neil! We'll miss ya!
And Matt said he may be getting a job in VA - let us know how it goes.
Even though we miss peeps when they move on we know it's au revoir, not goodbye!

Man a lot has happened in a few short months! I wonder what the Fall will bring! I feel all excited inside!:D

aloha neil and matt :headbang: safe travels, and we'll see you soon!! thanks to all our friends for making the night an unforgettably fun show! mark told me after soundcheck that it was my 200th show - a bicentennial which happened to land at the very club where all the madness began \m/ oi seven years!!! yeah the band was having great night with our maiden family and i can't wait to play 200 more :kickass: