Last CA show of the Summer! Aug 18th @ Paladinos!

Well put, Aja! What a fun show! Huge thanks to all who attended! I met so many new people/fellow Maiden fans it was awesome! Yes, a big bicentennial congrats to you, Sara! Mine will be the Powerbox Festival gig! Our 100th show was at Paladinos too! I remember we gave little buttons away.

Hello All, :wave:

Thought I'd join the message board and see what's going on?

Great show :headbang: Saturday night it was awesome seeing you all and the entire show (with a drink in hand) not pieces while I'm working.

Congrats Sara on your 200th show, heres to many more :kickass:
Linda, hope you have an awesome 200th show at powerbox, bummer your
200th couldn't also be at Paladino's.

Have a good one !!! (Lots of good cold ones :kickass: )

Maleni

Hello All, :wave:

Thought I'd join the message board and see what's going on?

Great show :headbang: Saturday night it was awesome seeing you all and the entire show (with a drink in hand) not pieces while I'm working.

Congrats Sara on your 200th show, heres to many more :kickass:
Linda, hope you have an awesome 200th show at powerbox, bummer your
200th couldn't also be at Paladino's.

Have a good one !!! (Lots of good cold ones :kickass: )

Maleni

Hey Maleni!! Nice to see you here! Oh WAIT!....................Phone call for you! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the boards, Maleni! So nice to see you here - are ya still in town or rafting down the river? :cool:

It was fun to see you up front enjoying yourself! Did you recognize the shirt I was wearing at the show?? It was from the leopard stall lady! Tell her thanks again from me and that I'll be stopping by her shop next time we're back cuz I'm hoping she'll have a darker print bandeau style in stock!!:headbang:

And yes - happy 200th show, Sara and show-to -be Linda! But I have to say when you play the music it's as though it's the first time every time - always fresh! :)

Hey Neil, we'll miss you! Please keep in touch in these bb's and let us know how beautiful it is there every day! LOL! You never know, we may make it to the Islands yet to do some shows!!!!!!!!!!! I dream of it every day! :cool: Have a safe move!

Hey Neil, we'll miss you! Please keep in touch in these bb's and let us know how beautiful it is there every day! LOL! You never know, we may make it to the Islands yet to do some shows!!!!!!!!!!! I dream of it every day! :cool: Have a safe move!
Thanks Linda, I'll be on here more often lol...MaidenS in Oahu..that would be great:kickass:. Well when you all do the Japan/Korea/Guam tours, maybe you ladies can stop by Oahu to split up that 12hr flight into half:D? Anyways, good luck on your healing process and take care!

Never made it to the river, the morning I was leaving my 11 year old god son was rushed to the hospital he had to have a appendectomy being the good god mother that I am, I had to be there. He stayed with me for a couple days :loco: after he got out of the hospital, he just left this morning :danceboy:

Aja the leopard lady (Gladys) said she found more blouses for you, I'll let you know when she brings them.

Ha Ha Ha linda after the show my friends and I made a few more pit stops the next morning I so did not want to take any more calls :puke: .

Later,
M.M.

Never made it to the river, the morning I was leaving my 11 year old god son was rushed to the hospital he had to have a appendectomy being the good god mother that I am, I had to be there. He stayed with me for a couple days :loco: after he got out of the hospital, he just left this morning :danceboy:

Aja the leopard lady (Gladys) said she found more blouses for you, I'll let you know when she brings them.

Glad to know your god son is ok. Tell Gladys I'm looking forward to seeing what she has next time!! :Smokin: