Last call for alchohol

Sep 25, 2001
Does anyone mix Coke (drink, not the drug :D ) with red wine?
I was surprised to learn that not many people knew about this.

Other drinks to try out:

Mix orange juice with white wine
Mix fanta with white wine

Anyone have any weird drink combinations that taste great?

Cheers.

It doesn't taste very nice, but the best cocktail I've ever had to date consisted of vodka, whiskey, lager, cider, Bailey's, coke, cherryade and lighter fluid. The end result of that was that I went blind and lost the feeling in my legs for three hours. Maybe I shouldn't have had half a pint of it...

Originally posted by dill_the_devil
It doesn't taste very nice, but the best cocktail I've ever had to date consisted of vodka, whiskey, lager, cider, Bailey's, coke, cherryade and lighter fluid. The end result of that was that I went blind and lost the feeling in my legs for three hours. Maybe I shouldn't have had half a pint of it...

Well what do you expect from drinking that? CHERRYADE for gods sake are you insane? :D

MindMorgue.

There is one great thing: Bloody Mary.
Pour tomato coke into the cup(or whatever) and then drop by drop pour vodka (better to do it inserting knife into cup and pouring coke on it drop by drop) into this cup so, that the down layer will be coke, the upper-vodka, DON'T MIX!!! This is brilliant! Then drink:)

Originally posted by dill_the_devil
Oh yeah, something I forgot to mention - guess where this post is being moved to now? :loco:

you had me puzzled there........are you moving things again to the "chat forum"?!? tsk tsk :D

Mix some milk with some more milk. Stir till you get bored. Then enjoy the awesome cocktail, and use a pink glass while you're at it.

IRoN. I'm seriously beginning to worry about you... :)
Aw, go on Dreamwatch - you're only as old as you feel. Try a Dill-killer (which was what we christened the inflammable alcohol). There was a slightly safer variety, the Dill-monger, which kept all of the other ingredients but omitted the lighter fluid. :)