Last CD/DVD/Blu-Ray you bought

Defiance

I vårens ljusa kvällar
Well the title is pretty much self-explanatory, post here any music goodies you have recently got your hands on. I made another one since the last post of the previous one created by Forgotten Glory was on... 2006 :rolleyes: .

Oh, and please make it a sticky!

Thanks! :)

- Daniel

I meant the entire concert from GR.

The concert's video is ok but the audio is horrid. It was like it was mixed by a 5 year old. You can barely hear the guitars and the sound goes up and down. That's fine and good for a classical music production but not a Metal show. Not to the mention the camera cutting is annoying. What is it that directors feel the need to cut to everyone else except the soloing guitarist? :bah:

I wrote up a mini review of it on my journal:

http://rdyfrde.livejournal.com/1082742.html

^ Well I think the audio is actually pretty good, maybe the pirate version is better than the original? :p I guess I'll see it and then opine.

Also... I just got:

Enslaved: Vertebrae (promo)

Testament: The Formation of Damnation (promo)

Jex Thoth: Jex Thoth (promo)

Subrosa: Strega (promo)

Fall of the Idols: The Seance (promo)

Nifelheim/Vulcano: Thunder Metal (split)

Eddy Antonini: When Water Became Ice (digi-pack)

Elenium: Caught in a Wheel (signed!!!)

And...

Elis: God's Silence, Devil's Temptation

This one is also signed... by Sabine Dünser too!!! o_O :headbang:

Best of all, I basically didn't pay for any of these CDs (only $4 for the first two promos :p ).

:headbang:

Just bought Joe Satriani - the Extremist and Steve Vai - Sex & Religion...
Will get them in a few days, but what I heard on YouTube wasnt that bad :D

Greetings, Dana

CD
THIN LIZZY - Greatest Hits

I actually bought this one in London hehe :), "Out in the Fields"!!! I love that song (besides many others :) ).

Got lots of stuff recently :headbang: :kickass: :) :

CDs:

Dream Evil: The Book of Heavy Metal (promo)

Gojira: The Link (promo)

Masterplan: Aeronautics (promo)

Nevermore: This Godless Endeavor (promo)

Tiamat: Amanethes (promo)

Agalloch: Ashes Against the Grain (slip-case)

Exodus: Shovel Headed Killing Machine (German digi-pack )

Journey: Time 3

Sigh: Gallows Gallery (re-mastered edition with bonus tracks and different artwork)

LPs:

Candlemass: Black Dwarf 7"

Nile: Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks from He Who Is in the Water 7" (easier to copy/paste the title hehe)

Blind Guardian: Another Stranger Me EP 12" (ltd. 325/1000 )

Therion: Gothic Kabbalah 12" (ltd. 732/1000) (I have the German digi signed by Kristian, Johann, Katarina Lilja, Lori Lewis, Peter Karlsson and Snowy Shaw!!! )

Year-end deals at "http://www.theomegaorder.com/" rule!!!

Ayreon 'Timeline'. Can't say I'm incredibly excited about this release, ho-hum.

Hi Astrid,

I wondered if I should buy TIMELINE, but I haven´t done so far. I´ve got all studio albums Ayreon have made, I´ve got the Star One album and the Star One Live CD/DVD. And there wre a couple of short videos you could download from Arjems page. And the DVD would have been what I wanted to have. But having all these CD´s and DVD´s : must I have this one ?

Frank