Last CD/DVD/Blu-Ray you bought

Alestorm - Black Sails at Midnight
DGM - Frame
Domain - The Chronicles of Love, Hate, and Sorrow
Sonata Arctica - Reckoning Night
Sonata Arctica - Unia
Sonata Arctica - Winterheart's Guild
Sonata Arctica - For the Sake of Revenge DVD

It appears the back catalogue ain't straightforward to get hold of, I've just had an email from Amazon saying "Ooops, we don't have any copies of Ever after all...":mad: Don't really like buying CDs off ebay 'cos I'd rather the money went to the band, so the search continues...

"Blood" by OSI has just arrived tho', stick that one in the car tomorrow...

Shopping spree today!

Nuclear Blast All Stars - Into the Light & Out of the Dark
Finntroll - Nifelvind
Borknagar - Universal
Dark Tranquility - We Are the Void

The price is definitely a good deal but read the shipping prices policies before ordering! I had 3 cds in my basket and fortunately noticed shipping would have costed three times as much! Better do separate orders!

Seperate orders are a lot cheaper, also a good place to safe a lot of money is polish postorder http://www.rockserwis.pl/serwis.do?menu=main&l=2. what the catalogue lack the prices make up for it.
For instance the Shadowlandbox for only € 36,52. I haven't found it cheaper anywhere else. And yes it is the official release. I discovered that one because Rock Serwis also acts as the label of Quidam.

The Riverside cd's i ordered from there were dirt cheap, aswell. Although they are the Polish releases and not the world wide insdide-out releases. But i don't really care with a price difference of € 10.