Last CD/DVD/Blu-Ray you bought

Hi,

last CD´s and DVD´s :

- Astral Doors : Evil Is Forever (CD)

- Fish : Scattering Crows (DVD and it´s great)

- Saga : World´s Apart Revisited (CD and DVD and great as well)

Frank

I forgot to put this one...:

Cynic: Traced in Air

It's the especial ltd. ed. box, very nice! But curse that damn "expandable T-Shirt" (people don't know what to invent nowadays), why the heck couldn't they just put the normal T-Shirt inside the box? It fits!

Hi Astrid,

I wondered if I should buy TIMELINE, but I haven´t done so far. I´ve got all studio albums Ayreon have made, I´ve got the Star One album and the Star One Live CD/DVD. And there wre a couple of short videos you could download from Arjems page. And the DVD would have been what I wanted to have. But having all these CD´s and DVD´s : must I have this one ?

Frank

Not really, unless you want my ugly face on DVD:lol:

Nevermore - Dead Heart in a Dead World (CD)
Krux - Live (DVD)
Metallica - Live in America 1999-2000 (DVD)
Bobby McFerrin - The Collection (CD)

Total cost less than 20 Euro.

^ True true :p .

I got…:

Die Apokalyptischen Reiter: Tobsucht (ltd. German digi-book, 2 audio discs and one DVD).

Excellent German band, what can I say? Reitermania!!!!! :hotjump:

And I decided to keep…

Heaven and Hell: Live at Radio City Musica Hall (ltd. German digi-book, comes with concert pass, photos and poster!). I wrote "decided to keep" because I've been trying to sell it for more than a year (I bought it thinking it was the huge Rhino box, which I eventually bought anyhow), but got fed up and kept it. The poster is very nice, and it doesn't come with the Rhino box ironically enough :p .

I still haven't figured out what the official title of this release is, but I finally bought the limited edition cd/dvd-set "Ending themes", on the two deaths of Pain of Salvation. Absolutely wonderful!

These are my recent acquisitions:

Argos: Ángles, Hombres y Demonios

Great Costa Rican Power metal. This is a great release, and a breath of fresh air to the CRn scene. Most of the bands here are crap Black-Death metal bands that hail Varg Vikernes as god :rolleyes: .

Do check them out! http://www.myspace.com/argosmetalcr

Edenbridge: Live Earth Dream

Great live CD, I've been quite into Power lately, and this band is great! Since I pre-ordered the CD it came signed, and with my name in the booklet! :kickass:

Oh I forgot my recent acquisitions, maybe some lads/gals will be happy when reading this:

Dia Psalma: Gryningstid

Great Punk with a bit of metal (only a few times) with violin and stuff, totally recommended. Swedish Punk, need I say more? :) I really liked this album.

And also forgot to add…:

Dark Tranquillity: Yesterworlds (demo reissues)

Very nice reissues of the first demos, also some alternate versions of Punish My Heaven! Very nice!