Last CD you bought

Yeah, this is turning into a Camel thread! I´ve listened to the first 5 albums as well as the 2CD live one which is great. My favorites are Mirage and Moonmadness. Their 80s stuff is maybe a bit to cheesy for me. Maybe their newer stuff is better. I´m thinking of getting Breathless and Rajaz

The only albums I got are the first four. "Rain Dances" and "Breathless" were not really my cup of tea. I haven't listened to any newer stuff. Does anybody know what their newer albums like "Rajaz" and "A Nod and a Wink" are like?

Hmm... I only got Mirage, The Snow Goose and Moonmadness. The Snow Goose is my favorite one. I was listening to it while I was reading the novel :)

I forgot it!!!!

other stuff I bought:

T-Shirts:

Storm - Nordavind
Burzum - Det Som Engang Var
Vintersorg - Cosmic Genesis

I WANT THE TILL FJÄLLS T-SHIRT!!!! how I can buy it? do you know if it still being in stores?

About the thread, I'm trying to get "Cosmic Genesis"... but used... here is no one brand new copy and I can't to buy it in other country for now :cry: :cry: (I hope that changes soon) and the music stores are very expensive if you ask for a CD that they don't have... the prize multipplies 2 or 3 times than his original value :erk: :erk:

shit... I love my country, but sometimes I think I would be in Europe to get all stuff that I want....

Do you have a copy to sell? or a link to buy it safely?

Napalm Records (Where I bought all of the Vintersorg CDs) have Cosmic Genesis for 10 euro, with airmail shipping (which is required if you're not European) it comes to 17 euro. Which still ain't that bad IMO. And they are very reliable at least they've never failed me. You can also get a lot of other Vintersorg stuff there very cheap (no till fjälls shirt i'm afraid sorry, but they do have the 'Focusing Blur' and 'Visions' shirts imo, again very cheap).

Napalm Records Shop <- here's the URL, use the 'search' and from then on everything's pretty much easy. Also check the 'terms of delivery' for further info on shipping...

Napalm Records (Where I bought all of the Vintersorg CDs) have Cosmic Genesis for 10 euro, with airmail shipping (which is required if you're not European) it comes to 17 euro. Which still ain't that bad IMO. And they are very reliable at least they've never failed me. You can also get a lot of other Vintersorg stuff there very cheap (no till fjälls shirt i'm afraid sorry, but they do have the 'Focusing Blur' and 'Visions' shirts imo, again very cheap).

Napalm Records Shop <- here's the URL, use the 'search' and from then on everything's pretty much easy. Also check the 'terms of delivery' for further info on shipping...

thanx man!! i'm checking out the shop.

one VFTSG sounds very good...

Can I ask you something? what means IMO? :loco: :loco: :) :p

IMO = In my opinion
IMHO = In my honest opinion

Don't sweat, it took me a long time as well to learn all that f-cking internetcommunicationcrap

. Does anybody know what their newer albums like "Rajaz" and "A Nod and a Wink" are like?
I&#180;ve heard a few songs from the recent Camel, it's good/OK, pretty calm and atmospheric. Kind of like the later day Pink Floyd. Rajaz is supposed to be a comeback to their earlier sound people say at Progressive Rock Ultimate Discography ... with MP3 and reviews. Their last 2 get good ratings. Some samples are at the aforementioned site & Welcome to the Official Camel Website
Here are 2 songs from Rajaz:
The final encore My Reticence: Your Daily Dose of Music
Sahara: My Reticence: Your Daily Dose of Music
I like the songs from Harbour of Tears I&#180;ve heard

New records arrived in my mail today :)

Garmarna - Vittrad
Garmarna - Guds Spelemän
Lisa Ekdahl - S/t
Dark Funeral - Vobiscum Satanas

How's that for a weird mix? :p