Last CD you bought

past couple of months:

vinyl:
Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85-92 (2xLP reissue 2006)
The Future Sound of London - ISDN (black edition, LP 1994)
The Future Sound of London - ISDN (white edition, 2xLP
(and about every FSOL 12" single/EP released between 1994-1997)
Earth - A Beaurocratic Desire For Extra-Capsular Extraction (2xLP, clear, 2010)
The Prodigy - Music For The Jilted Generation (2xLP, 1994)
Sunn O))) - Pentemple (LP, gold, 2008)
Sunn O))) - Dømkirke (2xLP, blue swirl, 2008)
Sunn O))) - Oracle (LP, transparant blue, 2009 reissue)
Ufomammut - Eve (tour edition, red LP, 2010)

cd:
Neurosis - Through Silver In Blood (2009 reissue)
1000schoen - Yoshiwara (2xCD limited edition, 2011)
Amorphous Androgynous - The Mello Hippo Disco Show (2002)

Here my new music:

Grey Waters(Aus) - Below the Ever Setting Sun CD
Fen(UK) - Ancient Sorrow CD
Lantlos(Ger) - .neon CD
Lantlos(Ger) - Lantlos CD
Heretoir(Ger) - Heretoir (digi)
Kroda(Ukr) - Fünf Jahre Kulturkampf (CD + DVD - digi)
Alcest(Fra) - Écailles de Lune CD (digi)

I am "sick" buying music aaaaaaa
:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

Just paid for my pre-order of Orphaned Land - The road to Or-Shalem (Deluxe edition - 2 DVD, 1 CD)
Thought I might as well stock up on the old stuff when I ordered it, so I also bought Sahara, El Norra Alila and The Beloved's Cry.
My plan was originally to buy these on the tour as they are not availiable at stores here, but as the DVD was a webshop exclusive, the other stuff accidentally fell into the basket... :)

Can't wait for them to arrive!

Just paid for my pre-order of Orphaned Land - The road to Or-Shalem (Deluxe edition - 2 DVD, 1 CD)
Thought I might as well stock up on the old stuff when I ordered it, so I also bought Sahara, El Norra Alila and The Beloved's Cry.
My plan was originally to buy these on the tour as they are not availiable at stores here, but as the DVD was a webshop exclusive, the other stuff accidentally fell into the basket... :)

Can't wait for them to arrive!

Yeah, damn accidents :lol: .

Dia Psalma - Stora Bollar Av Eld
Limited single which got signed by the band at the show. Pricey (250 sek, ca 35 dollars), but I really wanted it.

Ohhhh, pics pics!

^ Pics coming as soon as I get around to making them ;)

On topic:
Amorphis // Elegy
I actually already have this one, but it is pretty worn, and the new one was for free. The reason was that I placed an order with cdon.com for some PS2 games (FFVII: Dirge of Cerberos, Okami and a Sega Mega Drive collection with somewhere around 20-30 games on it or something) and as the prize came over a certain amount cdon had an offer which let me pick an album out of a given selection to get for free together with the rest of the order. Out of the ca. 750 albums I could choose from, this was the only metal album...