Last CD you bought

ba6fdcbae5.jpg

Got this sweet package a little while ago.
Might be a few filler songs on it, but there are some killer tracks like Helvegen and Naudir to make up for it.

Haven't heard either Sepultura or Pantera in ages... althouuuuugh... I have an old magazine promo album, and it came with this live version of Chaos A.D. which is like their best recording ever, I think. Forgot the name of the promo, though. Thick ass booklet, they never do stuff like that anymore.

Haven't heard either Sepultura or Pantera in ages... althouuuuugh... I have an old magazine promo album, and it came with this live version of Chaos A.D. which is like their best recording ever, I think. Forgot the name of the promo, though. Thick ass booklet, they never do stuff like that anymore.

Yeah, Chaos A.D. is my fave Sepultura as well!!!

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/behind-the-murder-of-dimebag-darrell-20041230

Americans and their fucking lunatics and their fucking guns. Americans, as a society, are bad at two things in particular: 1) taking care of sick people, 2) public health / public safety.

We'd rather let people die than tell anyone what to do.

On the bright side, they're good at making people fat.

I liked the piece on The Onion in which a class thanks the government for future killings haha…. 'MURRICA!

On topic, I just bought:
- DT Construct (German) White LP / German CD Boxset (YES!!! Preordered :D.)
- DT WAtV tour edition
- DT Character 2 CD

Bell Witch - Longing (2xLP) Signed by the band at the show yesterday which was kick-ass! Also got a shirt with the design of the demo. Now I'm gonna blast this baby until the bricks fall out of the walls...

Ah, god damn I'm envious! I guess I better send another mail and ask why I still haven't received the demo and t-shirt I ordered in January 2012 :/