Last cd you bought?

It wasn't just one...it was three.

Cathedral VIIth coming - Good, different but excellent.
Opeth Deliverance - Didn't like it at first but now it's badass.
Sentenced The Cold White Light - My favorite cd right now.

Originally posted by ~UlvedaL~
Yeah, especially Hollenthon are favored musicians of mine... Their music is so great, that it can´t be descriped...

Aurora Borealis are really cool too... Tim Yeung is an amazing drummer... It´s so fast... So tight...

Yup, same here. I've got both Hollenthon albums. I hope Martin plans to do a third one some day. Another Pungent Stench would be cool too.

I just arranged to buy Time, Unveiled from Ron Vento yesterday. I sent him a money order today. I'm also getting a Horde of Worms and a Konkhra CD from him.

Last CD's I got were Christmas CD's.

Iced Earth - Days of Purgatory
Dream Theater - Images and Words
Lacuna Coil - Comalies
Symphony X - The Divine Wings of Tragedy

My last haul consisted of:

Impaled - dead shall dead remain
seth - the excellence
testament - low
misery - revel in blasphemy
bethlehem - dictus te nicare
hemdale - rad jackson(discography)
at the gates - red in the sky is ours
at the gates - with fear i kiss...

...got em all second hand and all pretty damn cheap...the misery is a bit average but the rest is damn fine!

Katatonia-Brave Murder Day

I got it because Mikael from Opeth did the death vocals. I don't really like the drum sound because the snare is annoyingly "soft", but from the one listen I've had so far, I do like the album. I would like to hear some of the newer stuff to see how they have progressed, because from what I hear they sound alot different now.

5 actually:
Soilent Green- sewn mouth secrets
Isis- mosquito control
Stuck Mojo- violate this
Rollins Band- get some go again
TAD- live alien broadcast

Megadeth - Killing Is My Business.....and Business Is Good
Overkill - Feel The Fire
Cyclone Temple - I Hate Therefore I Am
Obscenity - Human Barbecue
Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings
Grave - Into The Grave/Tremendous Pain

at the gates-slaughter of the soul re-issue
immortal-at the heart of winter

i had bought opeth's my arms...a few months back and when i got home i realized it was the original release and not the re-issue,the cd itself looks black most of the time but in the right light it has a nice green hue to it,i'm just really proud of it for some reason