LAST DAY FOR HOTEL BLOCK ROOM RATES

We cant to see AskA and everybody else. Thank you all the help with the Hotel Rooms. We will meet you there for a Heavy Metal Homecoming!
Cheif Spauldingo

Slightly off topic, but J- I just noticed you were a cosponsor of Mustasch at PPUSA- I have to say THANK YOU! for that- I'm a HUGE fan of the 'stasch!!!

Your most welcome, and guess what due to me misreading set times and the long trip to Tampa and back with Andromeda I totally missed them:erk::cry::cry::cry:

Your most welcome, and guess what due to me misreading set times and the long trip to Tampa and back with Andromeda I totally missed them:erk::cry::cry::cry:

ARE YOU KIDDING?! Well, I think Bear and I enjoyed them enough for 5 people! I'll share my glee with you, even now, 4.5 months after PPUSA I still get happy when I think about catching them.

We need to get those boys back to the USA, they were awesome live.

Hey all-

I spoke with the hotels today and space is becoming limited at both locations. I would strongly urge you to get booked asap before the last rooms are taken.

In a good way that is great news, I just hope everyone gets their rooms in time, or Beth may have to go to some of the other hotels and work her magic.

Hey all,

The way this room block is set up you only have til the end of February to book your space at the discounted rates and after that the rooms will revert back to regular pricing. I checked with the hotels and the remaining space is becoming VERY limited-

The Hampton Inn has only 18 regular kings left and 6 Kings w/sleeper sofas

The Red Roof Inn has only 7 Doubles left and 13 Kings.

The block is definitely moving quick, so please heed my advice and get booked if you have not done so already.