Last.fm no longer for free

3€ per month...not expensive, but...why:(

Where does this come from? I can't see anything on my profile page..
Anyways, if they're gonna take money for it then I'm not going to use it. I hardly use it at all, so for me it's not worth it at all.

Arrr I see. I just logged in and it says "Hi, you’ve got a 30 track free trial of Last.fm Radio. If you enjoy it, subscribe for only $3.00/month." So radio is not free anymore, big woop, I never listened to it much any way. You can still use it to keep tabs on what you listen to on your computer for free.

well.. only use it to make stats anyway. Still, a pity.

The 24th March 2009, Last.fm announced that Last.fm Radio will require a subscription of €3.00 per month for users living outside the US, the UK and Germany

haha. :D

i use it all the time at my work.. it´s great for just playing random background music.
until now that is.

What i find really fucking insanely stupid is the "outside the US, the UK and Germany" part..

Probably has something to do with the whole RIAA, GEMA and whatever this thing is called in UK thing? Dunno.. unfair is the word.

Still can't listen to Pandora here..

3€ per month...not expensive, but...why:(

Probably because you listen to really sissy bands. If you want to listen to trendy emo crap like this...

doom_death.gif

...then you should be charged money.

Apparently Miss 40 year old virgin does ...

edit: However I must say, 3 days grace or 3 doors down, which ever one is on that nation guard video is pretty damn shite.

Then again she listens to Nightwish, Amon Amarth, and god knows what other crap. You can't take her opinion too seriously.

True, true. But then again aren't Cookie Monsters for four year olds?