Who's got last.fm?

Nightmare_Heaven

Death Disco
Feb 14, 2008
Under a southern sky
Was there already a thread like this? If so then sorry, but me and the search function aren't on the best of terms these days.

http://www.last.fm/user/Slit_Your_Guts

Seeing as how myspace can fuck off, last.fm is now my preferred method of "social networking" on the webz. The whole MUSIC thing makes it more favourable, I like discussing music with people I don't know in real life, because a lot of the time they have better music taste than people I do know in real life..

How compatible are our music tastes? let us seeeee, I think I might have already communicated with some of you fellas from this forum on there before, but I thought I'd start this thread for the sake of discussion.

Im pretty sure I've seen a thread like this before but what the hell. Im not that active lastfm user anyomre because I cant find it interesting enough to post on every bands (that I listen) page something like "I really like this band, the drummer is awesome" and then just reading everyother users comments. And I dont even use last.fm to explore new band since I dont like downloading music and the money's kinda short atm so I cant buy all the records from the bands I want to get to know, I'll rather collect all of the records of the bands I really like.

And yeah, My user name is the same as here: Kitiini

So far I think I'm 'very high' with everyone because I listen to Katatonia and Anathema a fair bit. Asides that I doubt I have much in common with any of you. :p