Last.fm

We don't dislike "Torn" because it's softer or anything like that. Seeing as "Through a Childs Eyes" is much softer than that, we obvioulsy don't mind "soft" moments.
ah well i was meaning more soft in that cheezy bad way that you see in pop a lot. but yeah i can understand where you are coming from as i just listened to it again for the first time and found some parts to be weaker than I remember.
thanks for clearing that all up.

I'm certainly not trying to dissuade people from liking "Torn". We just see and hear things differently when we're the ones who created it in the first place, I'm sure you can understand what I mean. I'm more or less proud of everything we've created and even moreso when people show their admiration for it as well.

Maybe I should make it one of the main songs for the opening of the store...? :p "Listen people, this is what Novembers Doom is ALL about!" Or would that hurt my credibility? ;)

Hi all
I didn't abandon the forum,just drowning in work lately..just so you know.. :)
I'm gonna derail this thread,cause we discussed this song over and over again,and I've had it up to here with it! :p

So I'm going to see Peeping Tom in about 3 hours,are they any good?
I honestly have no idea,I thought I give it a shot.. anyone familiar with this band?