Last night In London

daveys1313

New Metal Member
Mar 14, 2006
They were awesome - powered through the set with minimal fuss - really intense
anyone got any pics/audio/video from the show?

Not quite as "Euphoric" as the Koko gig but still good all the same.:kickass: ;)

Anyone know who the young blonde lady was selling the CD's?:OMG:

I have two beautiful children and my wife ain't bad but I'd leave home tomorrow for her!

I think so. I was either too drunk to notice or too busy getting trodden on in the pit.
Why can't we get decent circle pits going in London?

Awesome show, Eric had some technical problems, though in fact, I thought the tone of the "faulty" amp was pretty cool.

Does anyone know the name of the band that played right before Testament? Aside from excessive screamy lead vocals, I thought they were very good, which is rare for an opener these days...

It's ironic that I lived in L.A. for 7 years and only got to see the reunion in London! Can't complain though, very good show.

Cheers,

Peter B

The sound quality from where I was standing was crystal clear so you could hear all the instruments properly. It was as if I was watching the DVD live...amazing! Chuck's thunderous vocals are as impressive as usual. He does it with amazing grace that sometimes I wonder if that's not his natural voice. Alex...this guy makes playing the guitar so easy. With his talent he should show off but he doesn't...the sign of a true guitar hero. Greg was the happy one...always smiling and having fun. Watching him reach for the mic when he had to sing a chorus, get it disconnected from the cable and throw it at a roadie was funny. Another funny bit was when Chuck asked Greg to introduce a song. And when he finished Chuck said 'Not bad'...it was almost a student/tutor scenario. As I was standing on Alex's side I didn't get to see too much of Eric but everytime I glanced at him the man was spitting fire like an angry dragon!

Sonically perfect and musically tight, the beast that is Testament in London was one of the best shows I have ever seen. That night Testament slayed!:headbang:

Have to agree it wasn't quite as "Euphoric" as the Koko gig, but amazing all the same. The moment when Greg reached for the mic and disconnected it from the cable was pretty damn funny, and their faces during the fuck-ups at the beginning of souls of black esp Paul Bostaph's made me laugh loads.

Apart from the shocking absance of Water at the front, and the limited ammount of bouncers who were kicking about 3/4 of the crowd surfers out. it was a pretty good gig if i say so myself.

eric waving his arms around when they screwed up the beginning of souls way pretty funny.
i liked the audience participation part in trial by fire. that was new.

alex played some really excellent solos, i thought.