Last night`s show at Shuni Citadel

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
:cry: I feel speechless...
I believe that this was one of the best OL show`s yet.. a long set that begane with acoustic performance..
The beloveds Cry was blended with STING (!!!!!!!) song: Shape of my heart !!

i`ll be spending the weekend camping but i`ll be back and write a longer review...

Unplugged:

Rainbow
The Evil Urge
Mercy
medley: Aldiar Al Mukadisa, A'salk, Joy
The Beloved's Cry
Building The Ark
A Never Ending Way
El Meod Naala
The Calm Before The Flood (mabool Celo resital ;) )

Plugged:

Mabool
Find Your Self, Discover God
Birth Of The Three
Seasons Unite
The Sahara's Storm
Ocean Land
Halo Dies
Drums & percussions solo (Avi & Yatziv)
Of Temptation Born
Above You All
Norra El Norra
Kiss Of Babylon
sapri tama (ancient yemenete chant, sang by shlomit)
Ornaments Of Gold

all over there were 25 tracks played in about 2.5 hours !

It was great. :) I kinda felt bad (I'm sick) but I enjoyed the show anyhow. wish you could all see it. shlomit was the greatest. she has an amazing voice :p

I wish I could attend the show but it's too far from here !!!!

Does anybody know if the show was shot, and if a DVD is planned ? That would be great.

I don't think there's going to be a DVD......didn't see any video camera's.....
and that's too bad.....

I think that despite the technical problems (the sound wasn't that good)....the show was amazing.....
the greatest gig we could only wish in Israel.....
and now I think it's the time to go with that show around the world.....for other people to see......
(though the roman theatre really added a lot to the atmosphere......)

pics.....coming soon.....
:headbang:

The sound WAS good, when it didnt pop and click
It was fucking awesome, and it was very surreal to see hundreds of "brutal" metalheads standing calmly and listening the acoustic show...
The best OL show I've attended to so far...
The "full cavity search" that was applied to all participants was kinda annoying

:erk: Do you want to see me cry???? I can almost when I read this! Ofcourse I knew the show was going to be very special...... and I fucking missed it!!!By ONE week!!!

Anyway- all you lucky bastards who were present, I hope you had a great time. If soemone has got pictures> will you be so kind as to share them with us?

Nathalie

OrphanedAngel said:
Thanks for the photos RashomoN :worship: and welcome :wave:

Thanx..... :wave:

041017_174147-214_Orphaned-Land%200601.jpg

Playing in this fortress for two and a half hours was unbelievble, there is no doubt we want to return there and one day we hope to film there our DVD!!

Hi everyone, I was away from the forum for a while but guess what - Kobi is back!! :)

Ko_B said:
Playing in this fortress for two and a half hours was unbelievble, there is no doubt we want to return there and one day we hope to film there our DVD!!

Hi everyone, I was away from the forum for a while but guess what - Kobi is back!! :)

Filming there a DVD can be GREAT!!!!
and very special.....
We all hope it will happen....

:worship:

041015_142548-715_Orphaned-Land%200431.jpg

And this time make sure it's a set date..... for I will be there for sure.
I think a lot of fans from abroad would like the got the opportunity to at least be able to see you in a gig on their home tvset, when it's not possible to go up to see you in a live concert somewhere. ( I'm especially talking about the middle east fans)

Welcome back Kobi- my brother-

Lots of love and hugs,
Nathalie.

Ko_B said:

first of all , welcome back kobi ,plus for the concerts plz just plz dont u ever ur video cams ..for we r missin to much here in lebanon , hope to c u in next rtn fest. (for sure this year i want miss it) .. and centuria releases the dvd before the fest

Ko_B said:

Kobi- I came to Israel on a USA student trip for teenagers this past summer and fell in love with the music of Orphaned Land. Naturally, of course, I couldn't make it- but that didn't stop me from printing out the concert poster and posting it in my bedroom. May you guys stay together for many years, and tour the USA soon. My band is going to cover "Thee By the Father I Pray." I hope you will play this if and when you tour the States- it's a powerful song.
Much respect and honor.