Last night's gig

I wrote one but my browser decided for me that I shouldn't post it and I couldn't be buggered to rewrite it ;(

It was GREAT though. They played two sets, first one with Damnation-tracks, from "Windowpane" to "To rid the disease" I think, then "Harvest" and a Deep Purple-cover, "Soldier of fortune" (which won't be on the DVD) and then Mikael closed the set with Weakness.

After a break during which they got some more drums on stage and changed pedals and everything they started the "normal" set with "Master's Apprentices", then "The Drapery Falls", "Deliverance", "The Leper Affinity" and concluded it with a wonderfully heavy "A fair judgement".

It was just as great as I had hoped for. I was totally blown away and I really wish everyone had the opportunity to see them play in such a small club (I think maybe 150 people showed up?) where you can stay really close to the stage and just watch them. Best money spent in a long long time :D

Can hardly wait for the next concert here in October.

Basically what Reflex said.

They (the band) seemed to think of it as an open rehearsal, but the mistakes weren't that many... GREAT show - the sound was top-notch! :kickass: