Latest Hauls?

i personally like fourth legacy a little better.

lets see, i sold about 9 old rap cds yesterday and got:
Kamelot: siege perilous (used)
spinal tap (used vhs)
and of course
THE AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE SEASON TWO DVD!!!!!:)

Finally got around to ordering Adagio and Ark (Burn The Sun) CDs. Still waiting for them to come in.

Past purchases...

Tad Morose - Modus Vivendi
Kamelot - Fourth Legacy and Epica
Ayreon - The Human Equation (received the most listens)
Sonata Arctica - Silence
Rhapsody - Symphony of Enchanted Lands and Power of the Dragonflame
Los Lonely Boys
Dream Evil - Dragonslayer

I will be purchasing the following soon:

Dreamscape, Kotipelto, Magnitude 9, Pain of Salvation, Threshold, and Vanden Plas. As soon as I find them or get around to ordering them, that is.

Well let's see these are things I have gotten in my last few recent hauls:

Therion-Sirius B/Lemuria
Kotipelto-Coldness
Rhapsody-The Dark Secret
Orphaned Land-Mabool (with bonus live cd)
Into Eternity-Buried in Oblivion
Angel Dust-Bleed

My most recent haul makes me feel all neoclassical and stuff:

Time Requiem-The Inner Circle of Reality
Winds-The Imaginary Direction of Time (if you haven't heard Winds, which you prob haven't, I highly recommend it....they have a quite different take on neoclassical metal)
Eniac Requiem-Space Eternal Void (good stuff, too bad the band just kinda disappeared after this album came out in 98)
Superior-Ultima Ratio (I had to get something different from the rest :) )

I am still waiting on these:

Mercury Rain-Dark Waters
Mercury Rain-St. Matthieu with bonus dvd

symphonyXjapan said:
Winds-The Imaginary Direction of Time (if you haven't heard Winds, which you prob haven't, I highly recommend it....they have a quite different take on neoclassical metal)
http://www.abrasiverock.com/interviews/winds08-10-04.php

dargormudshark said:
Just got my In Flames' Colony in today
I refuse to buy anything in flames ever again. I will burn any cds that i want from in flames, and here is my justification: I don't burn cds normally because that's bullshit, but I PAID MONEY for R2R, so i'll be damned if they don't owe me something for paying for that pile of shit.

theodyssey said:
http://www.abrasiverock.com/interviews/winds08-10-04.php

I refuse to buy anything in flames ever again. I will burn any cds that i want from in flames, and here is my justification: I don't burn cds normally because that's bullshit, but I PAID MONEY for R2R, so i'll be damned if they don't owe me something for paying for that pile of shit.

In Flames definantley sucks now, but I bought colony used and they didn't get any money from it. :)

I guess it's more the principal of dishing out any money for these assclowns. I mean, i bought colony, whoracle, and their live one (which was also a piece of shit) in addition to R2R, so i don't feel bad about copying one. i'll never listen to it anyway.

Most Recent Haul I got includes:

Finntroll- NattFodd
Macabre- Murder Metal, Gloom, Minstrels
Opeth- My arms your hearse

Definitely diggin the newer opeth releases, they are much darker and not so in flamey. Mayh is good, but I think they hadn't come full circle yet.

theodyssey said:
I guess it's more the principal of dishing out any money for these assclowns. I mean, i bought colony, whoracle, and their live one (which was also a piece of shit) in addition to R2R, so i don't feel bad about copying one. i'll never listen to it anyway.

Clayman is definantley my favorite, although I still havn't picked it up yet, but R2r and Soundtrack for a bunch of Faggots are very crappy albums. I only like about 3 or 4 frome each of them therefore making them crap :headbang: